Lost beacon

In a bit of a jam. Was moving my beacon but couldn’t pick it up because my inventory was full. By the time I figured out how to make space and pick it up, the beacon disappeared. It looks like you will be able to craft beacons, but not yet. Totally stuck. Can anyone help?

You can craft beacons currently in game. The problem you are going to have is that you cant place machines ect without a beacon zone I believe.

Best bet is to find a nice person who can trade you a new beacon. What planet are you on?
I’d happily help but I’m on Vena V, Aus server. Let me know

2 Likes

if rolco cant help i’m always willing to lend a hand,i actually have 2 beacons (1 for moving my beacon without having to replace 65 plots lol)/moving planets (was on therka now on elopor but got the means to port to other worlds.

2 Likes

Thanks Rolco! I am on Vena V.!! How do I find you? :slight_smile:

Appreciate that, Valkirth! I think Rolco can help me out since we are on the same server. Thanks for the offer, you are awesome.

1 Like

Man I just read your name and realised I know you lol. Haha, awesome.
Your build is right next to mine. I was on last night and all your torches were still on the hill that you were mining out. Are you sure your beacon isn’t placed down somewhere??

When you are in game, check the compass bar on the top of screen. If you see a red house icon in any direction, that is your beacon. If that’s the case try to find it.

If I’m wrong and your beacon is 100% lost I will be on tonight from around 6pm till late and I can hook you up.

ROFLMAO! That’s too funny! AND, that’s my dyslexia kicking in… I was reading your name as Roco. :stuck_out_tongue:

The beacon is totally gone. It’s why I’m such a great beta-tester, I’m really good at break’n stuff. It was just dumb luck that I happened to try and move it at the very same time I had my first “inventory full” alert. #facepalm.

Anyway… thanks mate, cya tonight. ~kc

1 Like