Lost coins while donating

Hi! Nothing in the chat channel. I also do not know why the game should do that. But twice the amount seems to be more logical than some other unrelated amount of coins…I think :smiley: I checked what I could check, I don’t know what or how it happened. It won’t kill me financially but it’s still time I lost.

1 Like

Nothing new. Still waiting

if @james or @vdragon you need any screens from guild log i can provide no problem. we checked together with @FabianKern and we see only one donation of this amount the other one is not in the guild logs and also not on guild account. so it went into space.

Did you save a video of it? I presume not or it’d be here and too late now though. Not that I don’t believe you of course, just that it would presumably help the devs.

A video? I didn’t knew that something like this would (could) happen. So no, I did not record it… .It could not be duplicated today, but does that mean that it won’t happen again? About the believing part - If I would want coins I’d just stop donating so many.

If you still have the information from the time that donations were made, that would be interesting to see.

Hello? It’s astonishing how little you care :smiley: please give me a final answer. I would prefer hearing " yeah ■■■■ happens we won’t do anything cause we don’t care" over weeks of silence/ not answering.

I’ve not been able to reproduce this so far. I was hoping to see some of these guild logs that @Hashmalash mentioned previously, plus any other additional information that may be of use.

ah lol i completly forgot yeah im on it ill send the screen to u asap. Sorry :slight_smile:

screens send :slight_smile:

It’s not clear to me what the issue is that you’re reporting:

The claim is that:

Had about 1.1xx.xxxc in my inventory, donated 360.000c and now got 465.595c left.

(maybe 1,185,595?)

And the Guild coin changed by:

1.080.000 before and 1.440.000 after

When did donation happen approximately? 3rd Dec?

Well guess this still needs to be fixed… just lost 350k coin I donated to my main guild….

3 Likes

Damn hoped it was fixed but were always cautious and skeptical about it. I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah. I hoped so to… sadly that was my coin stock that came from my shop :expressionless: guess i have to generate that again.

Ohhw well :wink: guess the FF gains have to replace that :grin:

2 Likes

Where is your shop, I’ll come browse today, see if I need anything or at the least donate footfall

3 Likes

Gone was reclaimed yesterday :wink: but during tranfer of the materials I donated the coin from the Exchange reclaim to the TTC guild :wink:. As that character will be unusable from January 5

1 Like

Well I haven’t had this happen on my end. But if you need the money, I’ll be happy to send some coin your way. Would 150k help?

1 Like

@tarranth There is no need thx though it will regenerate back :wink: and still have coin in me diaper on my pc character.
(Also have to lvl up a few of those).

Just surprised me I thought they fixed it. First time it happened to me to :wink:

You can send 150k any time lol. How the f People are this rich.

2 Likes

Rich :joy::rofl::joy: im broke most of the time those 350k weren’t even enough to get my exchange up and running had barely 50% stocked of the baskets.

2 Likes