Lost diamonds with crash on ps4

As the title says I lost 500 diamonds as a trade was going on and we both crashed. This happened on serpenserendi about 1030 PM PST
Kinda concerned that the 500 diamonds are no longer there as it took a bit to acquire them.

Well that was interesting apparently they were still stuck in the trade. Went to do another trade and the 500 were still in limbo there.

While that is a nice ‘Safety’ feature, can you and that guy test it, with other blocks and small amount, to see if that was a bug that it was still in trade, or if it actually saved it and remembered it?

Even bring in a third guy, ‘crash’ with the first one, then trade with the second one and see if the item is there too. Cause if it’s in any trade, all the better.

But if it’s only in a specific trade to a specific player, I can see people abusing that by waiting for you to trade something expencive or big, then ‘crash’ on purpose and never trading with you again after that, so you effectively lose those items.

If it works, and it’s a safety feature you can even add it to:

1 Like

I “lost” a couple thousand pieces of glass the other day. Had it crafting in 2 separate titanium furnaces, was shuffling lot of stuff from Point A to Point B in my base, went to put the glass away and it was poof gone. Couple hours later all the missing glass reappeared in one of the furnaces that I had checked at least 3x.