"I wish I knew that sooner" Boundless *secrets*

I heard some stuff on forums about some people not knowing certain things that may seem common to others (Explorers Fists are ranged, for example). I didn’t know you could use Peat in a furnace till I accidentally put it in :laughing:

But if you didn’t know something, that you now look back on and think “wish I knew that sooner” I’d love to know - I want data! :smiley:

8 Likes

Iron regen bombs make farming anything, easy.

4 Likes

Furnace food recipes

Water+meat

Water+yam

Yam+edible lam

Meat+edible Lam

10 Likes

Press, ‘x’ on PC to drop an item from your inventory or a storage inventory, rather than dragging and dropping the item to the side.

12 Likes

R3 on PS4 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t know that.

1 Like

Bulk and mass crafted timber is worth more heat than the log used to make it

The debug menu can show you info about what multipliers you have on beacon prestige

4 Likes

@ceresward
What do you mean by that? (The timber one)

Edit: don’t worry, I got it… took me about 10 times reading it :man_facepalming:

That’s a good thing to know, thanks!

2 Likes

How are sticks vs timber?

1 Like

Hunt roadrunners by grappling them with one hand and shooting them with the other.

8 Likes

But don’t reel in, as that can break the line!

3 Likes

The existence of the Boundless Maps website and client.

4 Likes

Buying a second skillset and putting masscraft in it can save you a bunch of respec points and help you level faster if you dont want to use alts.

9 Likes

Why not just put mass craft on your primary skillset?

2 Likes

Must you troll every thread?

15 Likes

Because its going to be used on the second eventually anyways. Saves me from respeccing my basic crafting stuff out of it.

Not trolling, I really wish I knew that before I went out and spent so much time and effort to prepare to make them. I honestly didn’t think they would make the grind much worse, I thought just grinding for Gems was the worse it could get, I didn’t know Gems were the easy part, and that I would have to grind so many other items on top of Gems and Titanium to make those higher tier tools.

I now understand why I rarely ever see Titanium or Gem tools anywhere for sale, and yet see Iron Tools in pretty much every shop in the game with a rare few exceptions. Cause It’s just not worth the grind. And it’s something I wish I knew sooner.

Ps. the OP never said it had to be ‘Possitive’ information. Just information you wish you knew sooner.

2 Likes

Drop a mat on an atlas to find spawn points for harvest.

1 Like

peaty soil compacted is the best fuel u get without power

@jiro lol finally reached the midgame… and who wouldve thought: there is something to do after u got ur gems. Better tools, titanium stuff, advanced recipes. nice try to let this look again like a grinding nightmare through ur lenses of eternal depression

4 Likes

9 Likes