Lost my beacon in two place

uh i lost my beacon and my stuff in i havent beeen in few week i lost alot of stuff

and another spot cord is -28 50.60 -90.33
i am thinking this not right i hope u guys can restore

Have you been talking to @james about this recently?

Hi there Andsim,

Thanks for bringing this up. Ensuring player beacons are protected is perhaps the most important part of Boundless so we want to get it right.

I have taken a look into this case and uncovered this data:

Your beacon at (0,48,-88) was last fuelled on the 10/11/2017 for 31 days. It expired on 11/12/2017.
Your other beacon at (-1932, 92, -2188) was last fuelled on the 17/11/2017 for 26 days. It expired on 13/12/2017.

If this information does not seem accurate to you please let us know.
If this information is accurate, then the system has worked as intended.

shh i thought i fill them up. i missed the dead line and i was busy that day. when i came on both places beacon wasnt there
one in mine i wasn’t worry
one in my shop shown in picture was important one
and i was too busy, so this is not possible to restore?

not recently

just came back to the game

They don’t restore for that stuff…

I have some extra shop stands and request baskets I can give you so at least you can get that up and running. Just message me privately in forum and we can meet up if you want them.

1 Like

What about this beacon
it haven’t been change from day one when i started
it is still own by sevy.i still cant take that spot

When beacon fuel was introduced all preexsisting beacons where fueled for half a year to not catch ppl by surprise.
But this grace period is over next week. I’m also hoping it will clear up a lot of these stray beacons that nobody uses.
If the beacon is already smoking, I’m pretty sure you can take the spot next week.

1 Like

Yeah I have four or five like that littering space around my settlement and spoiling the view from the towers and mountains around. A few days left. I have permissions to one of them and it showed six days left last Tuesday or Wednesday.

may i suggest add 2 week grace period after expired. just in case owner get badly hurt and such need get better b4 he/she can get on computer

1 Like

You can already add 12 weeks of fuel, thats 3 months, I’m not sure what adding two more weeks will accomplish?

1 Like

expect that point of view, only apply on 2 week or 3 week no more

With Timber you can even get to 24 weeks.

1 Like

did that yesterday did not know either great stuff :):grin: