Lovestruck Event starts today at 1200 UTC!

It looks like S.P.A. all over the place for you two, guys!
Single Players Affair :heart_eyes:

All my love goes to the large g & t after finishing work for the day (and my sister’s new puppy.sooo cute…)

4 Likes

I’m in a happy relationship and still, I think I’ll be giving this one a miss too. Running around trading just doesn’t sound like fun tbh. Not for me and my play style anyway.

Hope everyone else has a blast though and enjoys the event! :slight_smile:

EDIT: In saying all that though, I’d hate to spoil anyone else’s fun so I’ll try and carry a flower or two with me while in game in case anyone initiates a trade with me.

2 Likes

@SamF could you verify if the bouquet will be craftable after the event? Or will it go away like the snowballs?

Does this mean no more snow?
Please tell me this is the case!

5 Likes

It will go away like the snowballs, plus Heart Shaped Rocks will no longer be formed when they are traded outside of the event.

3 Likes

They have already said snow is stayin. Depending on the biome you live in depends on how often you see snow.

And yet its still a game changing issue for many.

3 Likes

Beat me to it. Depending on the biome you are in you will see a lot of snow or none. The desert biome I don’t think gets any. But the colder biomes will get a lot of snow.

I wish they would cut back on the amount of rainfall we get. Too much.

1 Like

Well you might be in a swamp biome if you see a lot of rain.

7 Likes

Nod to Nirvana? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:metal: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

I called them Heart Shaped Box a few times when making a video earlier lol. needed to corrct myself.

Anyways, Finata’s Capitol is busy with Love Sharing:

Out to a late date:

4 Likes

One of the weirdest events I’ve ever experienced in an MMO. I craft something, give it away and the recipient gets the rose and then I gave him the rose still a heart. Very funny … so if Nieman gives me something, I can not do anything of the event stuff except the rose … and I have to buy it again very expensive … very, very weird

I hope people like the new Sanctum, me and @james got into the festivities for it

10 Likes

Check this cute little cupid overseeing the festival of love.

He totally gave me flowers. :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You trade a bouquet and it automatically turn into heart shaped box.
You expect both sides to offer bouquets so both trading players get much needed box.

Then you craft.

I like it. Good job

1 Like

Is there a way to tell if you already traded with someone?