Low on plots?

Hi there!

Are there any players out there that are currently low on plots and interested in doing some building? Share what you’d like to build!

2 Likes

Desert Themed city [Project] explains everything about what I’m “focusing” on right now (be sure to read the lastest posts about how to get in here)

Consider doing something if the place inspires you!

im beginning a village submerged under water i could use some plots to make the streets longer
i just started so not much to see yet just some tests got link on my workshop biggest portal there :smile:

3 Likes

Sounds interesting. Would a 40 plot contribution help (streets would be great)? I’m interested in the footfall :wink:

3 Likes

You brilliant slum lord, you! I SEE WHAT YOU’RE DOING!

4 Likes

sounds good but 40 is to much for the location i think i will begin building the design off streets and then you can add some sections but would you build it yourself :):grin:
just like the example street
its dug out in a lake so the sides will be used as waterfalls if you donate some plots we can put in 3 and 2wide spots for starter homes like i did before with my workshop street (home off the yabo people) wich is now full lolz

its build like an extension on (home off the yabo people ) streets with a big portal and its on solum

I’d love to build the streets myself. I’ll be on over the weekend then we can make arrangements and I can start building.

@the-moebius as you know I am always able to contribute, I gave the ones I had back to @Xaldafax so I have many plots free :grin:

i got 99 plots but a beacon aint one punnn

3 Likes

Oh @OmniUno you little capitalist you haha you would get on very well with @GlitchedAgain …build an evil…i mean financially successful empire together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I just got started but I’m going to be building a giant crashed Red Dwarf ship in a desert on Therka just SouthEast of Therka Market for my alt, SirListerOfSmeg with the help of insane mech droid RamsesNiblichIII (Kerplunk Kerplunk WHOOPS! Where’s My Thribble?), who is my 2nd alt.

I’ve been collecting metamorphic rock on Vulpto with my main (ctrl_64), so far I’ve got almost 3 full smart stacks.
I had planned on doing it all myself, but I would appreciate help in any way.

As far as plans for the build, I had only planned for it to just be my base (for Lister anyway :P) or maybe a crafting centre, I do like crafting and I think I might specialize in that. I’m also open to other ideas on what I should do with a crashed spaceship :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

i was not on for 2 days was working in france left my keys there had to sleep in my brothers house lolz :):grin:got keys back im home now tommorrow ill contact you guys
we can build the project together i made a bueprint iml happy to build the main square where the streets join together the streets can be yours and you can design it to
when i log in ill try contacting you guys @OmniUno @willcrutchley its a great concept bercause the walls contain water :):grin:

its gonna be same concept as my store on @SWProzee1 hub

@the-moebius Just checked it out - looks promising :slight_smile:

Slight problem, my laptop is dead and my charger is broken. Unknown ETA for the delivery so I have no idea when I will next be on!

no worrys its far from ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

big improvement dug olmost everything out with help ill contact you soon :):grinning: