LTB 3x3 Hammers

I’m looking to buy as many hammers as possible forged with: At least 3600 Dmg, 3x3, and longevity. Any for sale anywhere?

Cheers.

1 Like

What gem type, and how much money you want to spend? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

For reference this is devastating damage boon lvl 5 on diamond hammers. Also i can provide the hammers if needed.

I don’t mind gem type, think diamond will be easiest, I will pay whatever they are worth to you, just want a break from forging rng, feeling to delicate.

Is there a certain request for dura, or just a good amount? Asking because that will determine whether I can use boon removal, or stability paste.

For example, made these using the boon removal. Typically, I forge only to lvl 3 dmg, to allow more to go to dura. So adding 2 to dmg, would kinda take away from the dura with this setup. (this is much easier, faster, and cheaper)

The other method (using stability paste), I could max the dura but require much more time/luck and is much more annoying lol

No need to max the dura, would prefer a bit cheaper hammers…

1 Like

i am new to forging but i have some for sale at my base/shop icecrmcone via sorrisi

1 Like

Ill check tonight at your shop, cheers.

1 Like

Just bought all your diamond hammers, thanks.

2 Likes

Was going to say I had some… but my stands are empty again. No time to forge… lol

3 Likes