LTB Shadow Mustard Lustrous Wood

Anyone got a abundance of Shadow Mustard Lustrous Wood? Name your Price

why? there are 8 worlds including 3 perma with this wood

3 Likes

There is a market for anything as people (including me) can be lazy at times.

Speaking of if anyone has an abundance of every type of wood Im interested lol. I need to hire someone to help fill my color storage and also sort the rest of my chests into it.

4 Likes

sorry, its my habit now checking every mentioned color at boundlexx where it is :slight_smile:

i dont mind to farm, even 1c a piece if i need money :stuck_out_tongue: so if you want exact color that is available at any sov now just call me :slight_smile: but ill be available to hire at monday, im off tomorrow :smiley:

3 Likes

@BabyCookie I’ll check and see what I have.

@Zjawcia Im good, but I’ll keep it under consideration. Thank you!

3 Likes

Abundance? No, but it is my favorite wood color so i understand why you would seek out such a prize :wink:

There are some nice twisty trees of it on storis II that i farm it up with. My next trip out there I can keep you in mind, you have a ss number of trunks you might be looking for?

2 Likes

trunks or wood? I’ll check what I have in storage

1 Like

Alright, gonna farm up some tonight, need the wood and the sap, is 1.5c per trunk ok? I’ll be farming up probably 10ish ss.

I’ll deliver to the Cookie empire if you want to just setup a request basket with that color selected