Luck skill and centraforge

@wakeNbake: I fully agree to your statements and thank you for those 5(500) coins :slight_smile:
It was mostly that frustrating experience when I wanted to do some simple forges - I followed the ā€œmethodotology guideā€ which is a very solid starting point - and get a guess how many ingredients I would have to gather - except of some very rare parts I already have a nice set for basic compounds. And yes, I hate gambling ā€¦ but if I can find someone in this game, how is happy to create cheap (ha!) tools, I will be happy too :slight_smile: ā€”> Everybody should finally get satisfaction and fun as well as praise for providing good services to the community.

2 Likes

Not terribleā€¦ just you donā€™t enjoy it, haha. But next time pick on some other profession would you please!!! :joy: What you need, as I was saying, is a way to market your build, your marketplace, etc. So that you donā€™t have to do the other things, you just buy them.

What you do is a talentā€¦ especially in a game such as this where DESIGN and PLANNING are the biggest barriers to building successā€¦ my approach to buildingā€¦ pick a block and colour I love and have loads of, then spend 7 days making it into a shape I like, then spend 7 days trying to find some other blocks that work with it when I realise Iā€™ve used one block

ā€¦ then try to repeat my pattern and realise the entire 1500000 plot build should be 2 blocks to the left and I should of used an even block pattern, not an odd one. Walk away from project thinking to myself that I will get back to this after a little breakā€¦ 2 months laterā€¦ dammitā€¦

and occasionally my RNG fate paste strikes luck and all of that lack of any direction towards planning actually comes together and I accidentally make something pleasing to the eye,

1 Like

Thankyou sir!!

And that is exactly what I would like to see more of in this gameā€¦ is people providing good services for others. I think it is a bad idea to believe that we should make it so that being 100% self reliant is easyā€¦ why? Because sometimes going to the forge occasionally to do something I can do successfully (forging tools for others to buy) is a delightful break from the miseries I can create for myself when building!!! haha

They exist, there are plenty of these people out there. But just realise that you will get cheap tools for a cheap price, you get what you pay for.

A hammer will easily return you 10x the coins ypu will spend buying it just by mining for simple things like iron/silver/gold/copper, so splash out, buy a better tool and mine those things 10x faster as a result.

3 Likes

I stopped playing because of you, please stop stalking me.