Luminous brews request basket bug

The request basket has a listing available for minor luminous brews and these aren’t a craftable item in-game. I just thought I should share.

Annotation%202019-11-17%20140630

Edit: Forgot to mention that there is also a mega luminous brew in the request basket.

Same as here:

Thanks for the report and screenshots. I’ll let one of the dev team members know about this so that they can check if these are supposed to show up in game.

Ohhh please can we have these in live?? Would come in handy for grapple building when i can’t hold my glowstick!!

Edit: okay are these available in game? Have I overlooked them??
I searched the forum and seen people selling them in 2018? What’s going on haha

The normal luminous brew is a thing. But the different tiers are not.

1 Like

Oh my.
Why do I never see these for sale?? I’ll take 100!

Probably because most people use the skilll or light sticks. Every once in a while I’ll see them for sale

I don’t have room for the skill on my builder really, not without losing something I want to keep. And you can’t hold your glowstick, grapple and place all at once!

If anyone sells these please give me directions to the shop :smiley:

I believe you can add glow to grapples though. Just putting that out there.

I do need a couple of new grapples, so anyone selling those too with glow? One of the things I don’t really forge myself haha

1 Like

I have a glow grapple just for building, don’t know what I’d do without it now.

1 Like

Maybe i should pracrise forging grapples… haven’t even tried yet!

1 Like

I’ve had success with grapples, don’t seem too hard, and I’m a novice.

1 Like

@Trickyy90 I’ll have a grapple of your choosing ready asap

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: I tend to use diamond, but a ruby to match my glowstick would be amazing. Don’t see many ruby grapples though!
So diamond or ruby is cool :smiley:
I may not get on until tomorrow or possibly the day after though

I’ve usually got a ruby rescue grapple on stand at the ZOMB BRGR in dk’s legendville, I’ll cook up a few nice long rubies for you and any other builders out there cursed with only 2 prehensile appendages.

Bonus “word of the day” to flex that vocabulary muscles :yum:

Edit: sorry for going of topic on a bug report

1 Like

After animal management college prehensile is a familiar one to me!

But thank you thank you!

And sorry for taking things wayy OT haha

Lol collage

Yeah I use glow grapples too they are very useful. Donno why more ppl don’t sell them

1 Like

I don’t sell them but emerald grapples with glow,long range and dura is what I forge for goo gathering in Exo caves and cliff mining