Machine Noise

Hi all!

So today i was (as usual) in my workshop and i realized i could hear the birds chirping… while having a few dozen machines simultaneously running at full capacity next to me. For the sake of immersion, can we have some machine noise? I am not asking for something thatd be so annoying (because i live in my workshop lol) but at least some noise that can be heard while standing right next to the machine? (so it has a small radius where it can be heard).

Thanks!

3 Likes

I found that most of the noises bothered me so I turned them off. Complete 180 from what you wanted.

I do agree though…you are inside, machines running and all of a sudden you here chirp, chirp, chirp. Or some of those weird sounds like rats inside the walls.

1 Like

I like that I don’t have to hear those kind of noises.

Also stylish earmuffs for noise cancellation of those machines Haha, and the occassion cuttle murder

1 Like

Feels really weird. Flowing water without audible water sound and machines without noise (those i can remember rn). I mean we have sounds for gem torches, why not the machines xD.

Put your earmuffs everyone pulls sling trigger xD

1 Like

Oh now I want one for meteor hunts, it would be like an action flick with an explosion deafness, random oortians flying everywhere

And if an explosion goes next to you without you wearing your earmuffs, you hear some buzzing sound after the explosion. Cool stuff!

1 Like

Well we need flash/bang bombs then. Blind and deaf.

1 Like

Perfect, lol, think it would be funny just because of all the moaning from others during the hunt. “Who threw a flash bomb! I cant see!” Enemies and allies hitting walls instead of their targets

1 Like

Mentioning bombs, ill go ahead and suggest this for like the 3rd time (xD), we need firework bombs.

2 Likes

i got ya man now go and relax i come trow snowballs at the birds

1 Like

As usual, moebs saves the day xD.

I always wanted a noise machine.

I am 100% behind this, there are ton of noises missing, that just making logical sense to be in the game, such as machines, water, furnaces, etc…

#MakeTheWorldMoreAlive

1 Like

No no no see what i wanted is machine noise not a noise machine hahaha.

1 Like

There we go, furnaces too. And tables also. Thanks for reminding me of the furnaces!
Edit: Campfires and beacons too!

1 Like

Exactly, there are a ton things that just make sense to have some kind of ambient sound when you get near them.

1 Like

Noise machine honk honk

1 Like

Give me a sound board machine in game!