Machine Que order change

Would be quite nice to have, wiether drag and drop, or perhaps more simply a button to move up (and a down one?) the que.

6 Likes

What i do is just cancel the ones near the top and then re-craft.
The only one I dont touch is the one thats currently crafting so as to not waste any time, unless I really need the new item but if its that urgent I would just use another machine.

Yes, it would be nice, but there’s ways around it.

1 Like

There was a previous thread and suggestion on this.

But having another suggestion topic is probably a good idea.

2 Likes

And a one click cancel will be nice too. You need to click twice right now, for an action that is harmless because you don’t lose anything

1 Like

Unless you accidentally click the top of the list when it is half way through…

If you’re on the PS4, you know that it’s very hard to do that with a controller as each time you cancel an item, it unselects everything. So you have to hit up or down on the D-Pad to reselect an open, open it, and cancel. With a Mouse, it’s probably infinitly easier. But with a controller, it’s very very time consuming, as you also have to wait for the time delay between the ui and action too.

Have you ever had to Cancle 28 Mass Crafts in Queue, just to move an instant craft item above the other 27 items that take 25 minutes long each to craft? It was a pain.

1 Like

ouch lol that does sound painful

well, the current work can keep the two steps. I mean for the queue items, just add a big X to cancel the job so you don’t have to even move your mouse

1 Like

ah fair enough.
I play on pc so I have not encountered those problems. it certainly sounds more complicated!

I think up and down buttons for each craft would solve this problem pretty easily.

the only other thing I would like to add is if you swap craft #2 (urgently needed item) with craft #1 (currently crafting/timing down) then the half-crafted item remembers the amount of time left and continues from there once the urgent #2 craft finishes.