Machine wear and tear

so i had an idea earlier and mentioned it in the discord. how about putting in a perk that allows you to increase the amount of wear your machine has? it would have to be in the crafting side of things… but im finding my alts machines are wore out way to often… just a thought i would like to pop into everyone’s heads :slight_smile: please let me know what you think and improve on the idea :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We did have a complaint or suggestion into @luke-turbulenz I think about increasing the wear of the machine at least to match the queue list. So at least if you queue up 20 runs you could get 20 before the machine completely broke down.

I don’t know if they see that as something they want or not but a few people mentioned it. I know there is a thread somewhere about it…

2 Likes

I think its hard to change the max durability of machines with skills since they can be shared between multiple players.
But since queued recipes are already assigned to a player (the one that recieves XP at the end) it should be no problem to implement that these recipes take less durability away if the players has the corresponding skill.
Like the tools wear skill works right now.

2 Likes