Made it to Lvl 50!

Finally made it to level 50, now time to start on my alt. for anyone who says its too hard, it can be done.

5 Likes

I need to find a good place to screenshot it before I can post a picture of myself at 50

2 Likes

No way you too? Dang bro

1 Like

I could be there easily, but I hit 44 and haven’t mined a single stone since, because I don’t want to level any more and lose flexibility/potential cleanse points. I’ve already hit level 45 (and 3/4) off of dailies, weeklies, and laying/chiseling/repositioning refined stone and gleam. I’m going to crash into a crunchy wall of crunchy in a few days when I run out of the 30,000ish andooweemian white refined metamorphic I’ve been using to build…

…It’s about 50-70k per diamond hammer expended, all crafting and mining with lesser hammers considered.

2 Likes

Not just mining my friend and if you look I still have most of my skill points. Gotta be smart

1 Like

I still have like… 78 or something. Don’t really know where to put them cuz I got what I wanted to spec into

2 Likes

I was going to do that this morning, but only spec what I need currently

1 Like

Hammers and shovels mastery, Dex power, agi, attr bonus, a little vitality,

Jumping bonuses, crafting, slingbows mastery,

Don’t know what else

2 Likes

same, tool mastery is right up my alley. I already have dex, agi, hammer mastery, durability, and a few others. but why waste the others

1 Like

Right, durability.

I also got the first compass upgrade that shows the monster locations

2 Likes

durability made those diamond hammers you made me last at least a 33% longer @Xanotos

1 Like

SHouldnt it have been more like 50%

2 Likes

it honestly didn’t feel like it, but at the time swing speed was still really high

1 Like

I mean the math means it should be 50% right? 5 upgrades of 10% each

2 Likes

yes that’s right but it doesn’t feel like it adds 50%, if it does its not extremely noticeable like it should be?

1 Like

Or maybe you’re crazy

2 Likes

theres that possibility lol

1 Like

Congratulations @Cloud-Strife!

2 Likes

Very nice @Cloud-Strife. So you are 2nd or 3rd place getting level 50. :cake:

And as you see, with some grinding it is not that hard.

3 Likes

thanks bro

1 Like