Maintenance: September 21 @ 10 AM CDT (3 PM UTC)

Hey Citizens of Boundless! :star2:

We have some maintenance scheduled for tomorrow, starting at 10 AM CDT (3 PM UTC), and it should take about 4 hours to complete. :hammer_and_wrench:

Please keep in mind that during this period, you won’t be able to log in to the game. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this downtime. :blush::pray:

19 Likes

Love change!!! Any new nuggets or teasers?

All backend nothing player facing, sorry!

10 Likes

Always good to keep that up keep things rolling smooth. Thanks @Tiggs for the heads up.

3 Likes

I’m just glad you’re working on boundless. Even if it’s nothing new for us players yet. Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes

all I here is Bag End :clown_face:

bagend

8 Likes

Wait, so I gotta do 4 hours of chores tomorrow???

7 Likes

Crazy you all in my time zone now. Im hour 45 from the new headquarters.

Welcome to Texas hope the summer treated you all well.

Guess tomorrow I’ll watch the new American Horror Stories. Until I can log in. :laughing:

Z - Trior Lightbringer

2 Likes

I’ve been in Texas since 2001 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe one of these days, those of us who can travel could meet up with the DEV team and have some good Texas BBQ and talk about our boundless memories? Could live stream it too.

2 Likes

@Tiggs Any chance you could use the Insert date / time option when posting those announcements so everyone could see the date in their own time zone?
date

4 Likes

This would be much appreciated indeed! As a simple workaround: if you put just “3 PM UTC” into google, it shows you the time in your time zone.

Anyway, here’s today’s maintenance:
2023-09-21T15:00:00Z2023-09-21T19:00:00Z

5 Likes

■■■■, lol. I forgot and did all my chores first this am…booooo…

1 Like

So you… mystimed it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_man:

2 Likes

kd-oPs

I did it too, just completely forgot and sat down (after running errands like mad all morning to make time to play today), and remembered right as the game informed me

2 Likes

Yah got me there :)))

I just finished my ironing and the washing up…now what…still 3ish hours to go. Might have to get the vacuum out…

1 Like

Servers are back on it seems…

Wait maint again in 3 min…haha

3 Likes

Yay, I am in !

Same here ,