Maintenance Warning

I am starting to get quite annoyed with how frequent these interruptions are. Would be nice if you set a day and a time every week, so we can make plans around it. Instead of getting a warning after it occurs.

this is the only time I get a wash and fresh airā€¦those close to me are thankful for these updates.

4 Likes

Yes, but 8pm is an hour before I go to bed, so if it take a certain amount of time, I canā€™t finish what I had set for the evening. Hell annoying, and it happens far too often lately.

You should actually be thankful for the devs to update the game ā€˜as soon as possibleā€™.
I know, itā€™s annoying to stop what youā€™re doing in-game, but some players in the community are facing actual issues that have to be fixed. If the fix doesnā€™t do anything for you, tell yourself that it does something for others.

7 Likes

What is 8pm for you could be 9am for someone else, what is a good time for you can be 8pm somewhere else.

Itā€™s also not always something they can plan upfront, sometimes it needs several patches in a row. After the last big update (compactness) we even had 2 or 3 down times on the same day. If stuff needs to be solved, it needs to be solved!

Sure can be annoying, but stillā€¦

Anyway, can we now perhaps craft gleambow augments again??

3 Likes

If it interrupts then find something else to do. Complaining about it like this just kinda sounds likeā€¦whiningā€¦

Yay! We can!

8 Likes

Let the updates rain down upon us!!! I enjoy surprises!

2 Likes

2 Likes