Maintenance Warning

Thanks for putting in the estimated finish time devs, much appreciated.

8 Likes

Ah. 8:35 UTC. Noted. Nice.
< get his serrated knife ready >
But more seriously, it’s ‘estimated time’, so we can’t complain if they miss it. :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, it looks like a short 5 minutes maintenance, so I guess it’s easier to estimate, too.

@AeneaGames Maybe it’s the fix for the Gleambow augment craft issue? :smiley:

1 Like

There was a maintenance?

It actually took until almost 08:37 UTC

Already tested, it was not.

James promised us a fix though, I trust him.

1 Like

Awh.
Sad face.

(said the guy who didn’t give a sh!t about the Gleambow Race event)

1 Like

Honestly, the last gleambow event back in November, I noticed that stuff wasn’t craftable afterwards.
Only thing I really wanted was more gleambow totems. Decent all around tool for new players. Made 90 last time (had 10 left).
This time I made 600…just in case. :wink:

Yea totems, snowballs, and boquetes have never been craftable after the events. Thought it was meant to be that way tho. I also don’t remember what from the Halloween one isn’t craftable but I believe there is one

1 Like

that’s the reason why they all have a warning “only craftable during the event”
Augments have none and its a bug you cant make them right now

edit: i think bouquets also have no warning maybe a bug, too?

1 Like

The items that are only craftable during the event all use normal mats to craft them.

All the event items that need event mats can be crafted after the event as well since the amount you can craft is limited by the amount you got of the event mats.

Like with Christmas, everything that needed the candy canes can now still be crafted. With Halloween, everything that needs spooky seeds can still be crafted, etc.

In any case James said it will be fixed. I’m sure it will be.

1 Like

I do wonder what this maintenance was about then tho if not for the augments…

Someone found another exploit somewhere? I mean, it’s a saturday even!

2 Likes

Someone probably minted more than 10 of something :woman_shrugging: lol

4 Likes

I’m guessing it was a server reset for performance reasons. It was too short to be much else, no?

1 Like

Ohhh! For BUTT perhaps!

1 Like

Oh yeah. Bet it was

1 Like

Me too! I made 5k… just in case

1 Like

I’m a small time guy. I don’t have the resources to make that many. But wow, 5k? That takes up a lot of storage.

Lol little hint. Dont do it… i reclaimed my base after i made those… i clicked few times.

other? interesting, what will be, what will be