Major Bug On Planets some are not having it. Please comment what you experience Here's a video about it

Wild
10 characters

I noticed when on Arcadia last night that all the close planets and even very distant planets were all between 11 and 13 blinksecs away lol.

Yesterday me and a friend Had on Finata unplayable Connection issues and this IS a EU Planet and WE Re in EU :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Its getting every day more worse with this Game when IT comes with Connection issues…

Normaly you do weekly Server maintaince but this doesen t Happen since 2 years now…

So No surprise that its getting more and more worse Till nothing will Work anymore .

I was Always quiet and took everything Like IT IS but i dont want this anymore…

Maintaince your Servers and Put some efford into the Game or shut all down … If you dont want to Put some efford into it.

Seems that the Game IS going to die , so many Problem posted and No Response on them what everyone can See , perhaps Personal Messages but WHO knows.

I won t Put any Money anymore into the Game meaning my sov will die when IT Runs Out and gleam Club the Same…

My mind will only Change If i can See that IT will be worked on known Problems and that consistanly and Not only once…

There are a few Month left when all Runs Out so your choice @monty1 @james @Tiggs

And i think i am Not the only one i know a few more people thinking the Same Like i do.

Greetings Turrican2006

11 Likes

The other two people in Hello guild with me on Tana VII had to mostly give up, they mentioned this as bing the cause of their not being able to play. I get these symptoms pretty badly but they got bad over time and I’m desperate to play this game even at 4fps :smiley: so I mentally and keyboard mappedly adjust mostly but pretty much can’t hunt anymore, ran out of keys for remapping just before my S key broke :smiley:

4 Likes

@Turrican2006
I’m not a computer expert, but since the game was in standby for about 2 years without any seeming of maintenance, then with the announcement, all these people came back and starting playing heavy. Could it be that the influx of activity is doing the equivalent of a stress test on the servers and they’re breaking down because it’s been so long since scheduled maintenance?

5 Likes

There were occasional reboots for a similar problem, which does build up over time.

I mean, a similar problem to the fog, as that’s a regular issue and not even a question any more - if the servers go 2 - 3 months with no restart they start fogging up.

The de-sync and rubber-banding becoming wide spread might be related, but it’s a less common issue. It’s been a long time since “wide spread rubber-banding” was an issue.

My memory is also foggy but I think it’s been only a few weeks (couple months) since the last time we got a restart for the fog.

EDIT: Not quite a month, for sure.

1 Like

Same experience my connection has been getting worse lately on planets where I recently had no issues.

2 Likes

I am No expert either but EVERY MMO makes weekly maintaince…they Don t do them because they Don t have anything ealse to do… They do because of Performance that you Re able to enjoy the Game…

Like i Said was quiet all the time and was Always talking positiv about the Game even knowing Problems but after 4,5 years playing the game i think the Point has come to Talk about IT.

Its a great Game with so many possibiltys and Options also for the Future, at moment the Game IS a raw Diamond which could be a shiny glowing one…
And with such an awesome Community in the Back the Game could have been something real big…

My opinion IS AS Long AS they earn Money from gleam Club and sovs and that without much efford thats the Minimum you do with Maximum benefit.

Melking the cow AS Long AS she gives Milk and then next cow…

There are so many small Bugs and Problems and QoL changes which should have been resolved already…but nothing done yet …

I am No Player that has only Put several hours into the Game…

I ve Put nearly 9k hours into it and tryed to Support the Game with several YT vids too and Don t Tell me YT vids you have done for yourself , because if that would be the Case i would have taken any Blockbuster Game and No niche Game…

Its everytime the Same with Boundless a big announcement and then all people come Back and are exited or better Said hyped and nothing then Happens after a few days …
Thats a real Problem too

I am Not exited for announcements for about 2 years now because of the reasons i Just told above and Here i am Not alone too…

No roadmap ,
Missing promised content ,
No maintaince ,
No Bug fixes,
No QoL changes,
No achievements corrections ( some are unobtainable),
No Advertisement,
No Sales ,
No Xbox Version,
No Switch Version ,
No NEW Content,
No explanation for biomes for creating soves what IS best biome for this or that or Pictures how they are looking, should be ingame Pics of the biome, Special for consoles gamers,
No good NPE,
to grindy for causal Gamer, ingame Chat Takes Minutes to hours to be displayed should be nearly Instant ( Server maintaince?? )

I Like the Game but make IT enjoyable and playable constantly for everyone.

At the moment thats No fun AS example Last blink exo was Not playable for me so i could n t Farm White Rocks AS example and thats a resource that you Don t can Farm every day…

I think i could say many more but thats enough for this Moment…

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

So far for me it’s been golden, and I haven’t run into any of the issues in this thread. I do however sympathize with you guys.

I know the servers do need restarts every so often.

Sadly, no one can guarantee the game is enjoyable for everyone, some of that relies on the players. They cannot even promise it’s playable 100% of the time, because like with any server farm they will say they offer a 99% uptime, because there is always that 1% that might cause it to be down.

We are at the 1% for some of you it seems and hopefully a restart fixes it, I suppose we can wait and see.

3 Likes

Yep the connection is real… 300+ ms i cant even build…

2 Likes

Today on Finata…

Btw vid IS only visibile for people WHO have the Link …and Not for the Main public

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

seems you reached your refined gleam placing limits…

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: No way

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Seems like the desync bug. Open the build little map and see if you are even in plotted area.
The server probably thinks you are somewhere else.

1 Like

Sure i was in plotted area…

Am I missing something? I was on last night on the latest exo without any issues and I was accessing my storage without any issues as well… I play on the USW server but I’ve hoped to a bunch of regular planets without a problem. If there is a specific planet I can try it out tonight after work.

1 Like

Worst desync bugged planets for me are Finata and Circarpous. But you can test it in a ver easy way.
Use the commands /wave /yes and use the grapple a few times grappling other players.

Let’s see if you have it too.

I will give it a try tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

No issues here