Major Bug On Planets some are not having it. Please comment what you experience Here's a video about it

Worst desync bugged planets for me are Finata and Circarpous. But you can test it in a ver easy way.
Use the commands /wave /yes and use the grapple a few times grappling other players.

Let’s see if you have it too.

I will give it a try tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

No issues here

I came across this bug yesterday…

After the 3 instances of being stuck in place and having to Alt+F4 to shut down the game, I’ve had no more issues. I was on for about 3 hours earlier with smooth gaming.
Of course, I’ve been complaining of a connection issue for the past 2 years and now that the game runs smooth as glass now for me is…unsettling. But hey, I’ll roll with it.

4 Likes

We’re still investigating the latency issues and are close to finding the issue. Once we’ve identified the problem, we’ll work on getting a fix sent out. We do appreciate your patience while this is investigated.

8 Likes

@SWProzee1 Logged in and did as you suggested in Finata and in Circarpous and not having any issues what so ever… Even bought some items in shop stands since inventory has been an issue it seems to some… really odd the bugs are only effecting certain players… Is it only EU players having this issue? just out of curiosity.

2 Likes

I’m from Australia and it’s been happening on and off for me

No I am in US east. I have had the issue at Finata as well. Easiest fix is to walk back through the portal to TNT and back corrects it most of the time. Now the bug where you /wave at someone in TNT hub and get stuck i have had a couple times. Not sure how that part is related to latency but…

I’m in the USW and ran through Finata shooting mobs and using /wave /yes commands as suggested and grappled a couple of people and everything looked fine as well as Circarpous. From another post(s) I even went to Delta and Lamblis and did the same and all was well for me there… Thanks for replying to my curiosity @Eneitgranny and @Wondernut :smiley:

1 Like

Honestly I’m just pumped you’re working on it at all. Thanks for looking into things and good luck with the fix!

3 Likes

The server maintenance I was talking about is more than just rebooting, but I wish I knew what the maintnance was; I haven’t been in the guild for nearly a year iirc, so this is a couple of years of the lag. I’m still playing b/c I love Boundless too much to let 4fps or having to wait several seconds to see blocks I’m placing scare me away!

I had issues a few days ago on Beckon! Couldn’t dig, it kept kicking me out of my chests and crafting table… then it would freeze. I hope this new update fixes things.

1 Like