Make bigger portals be cheaper to fuel on sovereign (portals on the same planet)

topic title says enough.
make bigger portals be cheaper to fuel on sovereign (portals on the same planet)
just because we want too.

so maybe 1x2 would last 10 weeks etc so maybe just double the time on them
my thought on it.

nothing else to add

4 Likes

I don’t like different rules for some planets that are part of the same universe.

But I totally agree that the portal situation should be looked into. Right now we have 517 sovereign planets. That’s more then 10 times the number of planets the main universe has. This is going to increase the Oort demand substantially.

Additionally, we can’t choose which planet neighbors our sovereign - which makes it impossible to use a 1 shard/hour portal to connect to our public base.

The amount of blinksecs allowed per shard should be increased. At least it should be possible to connect every level 1 with every other for 1 shard / hour. Same with the other levels.

2 Likes

You know, I thought this would be the case, but I haven’t seen any real price increase on the butt yet, and I really expected it to happen by now.

1 Like

Whoever bought a planet in the first 24 hours probably also has a stash full of Oort. The price is only going to rise when the current supply is depleted.

I might be wrong but I expect the cost to rise with a month or two.

1 Like

More oort slots for portals same way like spark generator would be best for all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally, I’d prefer it if Oort Shard costs were just based on blinksecs and not portal size, not just on Sovereigns, but across the entire universe.

8 Likes

I’d prefer if it would just be on size but not blinksecs. :slight_smile:

If you want to build a huge prestige portal that should cost something, but if you just want to connect to your shop at DK or Gyosha Mall you shouldn’t be punished for not playing on a US planet.

1 Like

Lets see it this way
Using warp conduits versus portal

I see portal as a luxury… If someones wants To keep a portal they shall work For it… Cause its luxury not mandatory.

1 Like

I don’t think anything should change. Can not change the game every time something in game changes, more portals=more shards.
There are a lot more hunts going on now and easy to get Oort. If you don’t want to hunt then can buy Oort, cheap now then it has been in a long time. I’m sure that will change with the demand of more farms and planets.

1 Like

I totally agree :+1: