Make EXO planets more experiemental ☢

If EXO planets are suppose to be rare, unique, & experimental…maybe let loose with them a little bit?

For example:

• 4 or 5 colors of timber on one planet
  • only elite wildstock creatures (on one EXO that spawns, for example - not all exos…maybe one would have nothing but hoppers)
  • low gravity
  • meteors every 90 seconds
  • mutating resources…1st hour glowcaps are red, for the next two hours they are black, etc
  • strange & rare colors of gleam appear in odd formations with a countdown - say 3 minutes
  • chance of getting coin, goo, or something else when collecting mud/tangle/mold/etc
  • pool of resin mutates into lucent gem ore or oort ore with a countdown - for say 3 minutes
23 Likes

Low gravity is such a fun idea!!
Edit: I think meteor spawn rate is a bit higher on exo planets already, but once every 90 seconds sounds even better.

3 Likes

For some reason, I expected them to be kinda crazy & hard to navigate. I thought that the meteor spawn rate on T7s would be almost apocalyptic lol. I thought we’d be swinging from sky island to sky island like Spidey, on some. I didn’t expect the resources to follow the same spawn formula as the permanent ones do. :woman_shrugging:

I am glad we have EXOs though…in any form. Definitely added an extra fun/surprise factor to the game :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds like fun. Count me in.
IMG_0030

6 Likes

This needs to happen lol

1 Like

Also as the timer ticks down for the EXO to disappear. Regions start to fall off the planet one by one. Like the planet is being ripped apart!

1 Like
2 Likes

I like your idea. That would make the extra planets much more interesting and give me an incentive to visit more of them (play the game more).

Now I really only visit eco planets if I want a certain color item.

As it was mentioned in another thread even the colors seem to be repeating too much which really takes my anticipation to play away even more.

2 Likes

20191003_210721

WwD1d7RHqT0tHhcBWh
Edit:
3oEdvctR8WV2XHJR5e

5 Likes

Thing is as on every new idea, you will always have people hating it and loving it.

People is already complaining about not making it on time to exos and exos not having all gleam colors fast, I don’t think they will like the idea of resources changing color and missing then for not being there.

1 Like

Exoplanet that moves so fast you’re constantly flung around by the chaotic inertia.

or spins so fast you’d have to hold on tight on the surface

2 Likes

How about actually having gleam deposits when its a good colour?!?
Wouldn’t that be crazy?!

5 Likes

I just want white rock again. Meta please!!

1 Like

Nah, now you’re being unrealistic.

:smirk:

1 Like

Like all of the ideas bar from those making me get killed more than I do now…yes I visit almost every exo and am in constant xp penalty… don’t judge…I am not handy with fast reaction time things like grappling and shooting cuttletrunks

3 Likes

Revive brews can help curb those, I’m sure.

Oh sure but I have Swiss cheese for brains so forget they run out half the time. I run mostly on ignosious brew but they don’t work against falling meteors :smiley: boundless hazards

1 Like

Oh that’s relatable. :joy:

Majorvex is on to something! Exos should have always been different from the start! They should slow the spawn rate down just a bit and have every exo drastically different from the last. There really is a lot of potential with exos they just need to tap into it!

4 Likes