Making a Boundless YouTube channel

No No No you Be A Bright Crayon On Boundless we the Community are all Bright Crayons with you (^-^)

5 Likes

You are so kind thank you so much

2 Likes

Welcome!

YouTube videos are great, we even have some twitch streamers on this game.
I stream on twitch sometimes and I’ve made some videos for youtube also.
What’s your YouTube channel?
I’ll subscribe :blush:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Cool, I have subscribed, can’t wait to see your boundless videos.

3 Likes

Dev here, if you want to make a youtube videos on boundless go ahead and do so! We love to see people making content about Boundless :slight_smile: the community really makes this game special

12 Likes

It was fully released 2018 september.

3 Likes

Me Subscribed (^-^)

3 Likes

I subscribed too! :smiley: Great to have you aboard!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

im not a dev that sounds like work but i can tell you what ever happen will happen again :joy:
if you looking for a forever chill out place come check out nia zed ka sunken town
cant wait to see the vid’s im training my thumb to hit that like button
was gonna say if ya need helps give shout but that was 20 friendly peoples reply’s ago lolz
plus ya got the cookie blessing highest honor in boundless

3 Likes

Get a hold of Jiivita he makes YouTube videos of boundless

2 Likes

I think it would be great if you just started making videos right away with your new player impressions and experience. It’s always fascinating to see what others think of the game before they’ve learned all the mechanics so don’t be afraid to post stuff about your early days.

Also, welcome to Boundless!

5 Likes

I’m about to go to work for the weekend but I’ll sub and add you to my featured channels once I find yours… can’t wait to see your content ^^

As you’ve probably noticed, the community here is something special so don’t hesitate to ask if you need anything… at the same time I would also recommend not rushing to “catch up”… giving yourself some time to explore the ins and outs of boundless for yourself can be very rewarding =)

9 Likes

8 Likes

One thing that happened to me when I started, was the burnout of being alone.

I started and couldn’t find anyone. It felt like a more grindy version of Minecraft.

I eventually found a portal and found civilization and a main mall and portal network.

It entirely changed the game seeing where everyone was and figuring out how to get through to the main portal networks. If you need help finding the portal hubs so you can get around don’t hesitate to send me a PM. I can give you some basic copper tools to help give you a mini headstart while you figure it all out.

2 Likes

If you did not know it, you know now …
… Civilization is only one “purple dot” away on your HUD :+1:

Buying the game in early access, before it was released to public.

It was one of the early access grade too.

Some older char customization, but not in game yet…

And as youtube vids, i think the dev enjoy a confused newbie running around as i do enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Boundless! I think the awesome people here said everything I would’ve wanted to say but I feel that my conscience obliges me to add my list of the deadly Boundless sins (least to most serious) :joy::

1- When youre starting out, you cant afford a lot of crafting mistakes. Take care when crafting doors. There is a difference between a “door” and a “trapdoor”.

2- Lava. I cant warn you enough to not mess with lava close to grass fields, crops and plants, torches and gem torches, and most importantly any type of wood storages. Lava will destroy any wooden storage and what it contains. Can be an expensive loss.

3- After about 3500 hours, I fully know this community is unique and amazing but as with every community, some people are less than amazing xD and some of them turn sour quickly. My opinion is that you dont quickly trust people with your beacon permissions and whenever possible to just use smart locks. Why? So you dont even have passing thoughts that someone mightve moved something or what not - to basically keep relations healthy.

And dont forget, enjoy your time here!

3 Likes

Thank you all again for everything, after a small 5 or so hours of game play, I have noticed that starting out is fun but I have run into a wall, because silly me spent my money accidentally at a shop stand instead of making what I needed, let’s just say lesson learned.

1 Like

I will however say thank you Wonderstruck and James and whomever made my new favorite game!!

6 Likes