Making a Boundless YouTube channel

I’m wanting to make a bunch of YouTube videos about Boundless but I’m unsure if you have to contact a developer first, I really would love to help this game by making videos like I did on other games (Minecraft, etc) , I was unsure if I am allowed to do so or not.

16 Likes

I don’t think you need to contact a dev to make boundless videos, unless you really wanted to contact one.

2 Likes

I talked to devs and they super happy about it and honored full permission granted :innocent:

3 Likes

So are you a developer moebus

1 Like

He might want to be that :sunglasses:
… but still he is het The Great Moebius :grinning:

3 Likes

@the-moebius is an Ai who was born inside of boundless, one day we think he may take physical form

7 Likes

Who are the developers of Boundless?

1 Like

It depends on what content you intend to put in your YouTube videos but I don’t see any reason why you would need to contact the devs. to make YouTube content.

However… here you go:

https://forum.playboundless.com/g/Wonderstruck

You can directly contact any of these people.

2 Likes

There are a whole bunch of them.
But you might want to contact @Leahlemoncakes or @james :+1:

2 Likes

@Jiivita makes a lot of videos of boundless, maybe shoot him a pm, Im sure he’ll know all the ins and outs of it.

1 Like

I only wondered because Boundless is still in development, I didn’t know if they had anything that they don’t want in videos.

1 Like

It’s still in development but the game is fully released to the public so I don’t believe anything that is available in game is off limits.

Have a look through the Boundless Youtube Topic if you’d like to see what has been created so far,

There is definitely room for more Boundless Content Creators that is for sure!

2 Likes

Well okay thank y’all, this community seems to be nice so far

10 Likes

Definitely the friendliest online community that I’ve ever come across. People will bend over backwards to help others in this game, especially new players.

6 Likes

How do you make money in this game? I see you get like 100 cubits for levelling up but the pretty hammers cost alot.

1 Like

Cubits are only for cosmetics, plots, and other stuff like extra character slot, you can buy them for irl money and you can them from lvling up, not for hammers, coins is what you need for buying items like tools or stuff ingame

1 Like

The are an awful lot of ways. But for a new player I recommend gathering items such as spicy beans and inky leaves and selling them to request baskets. Utilize your Knowledge screen and the shop finder to find the best places to buy and sell.

and also this website:
https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi/

Later on there are many many ways to make coins

2 Likes

Coin for buying in game resources or crafted items can be earnt by completing journal items, running a shop, selling things to request baskets, selling things to a minter machine

2 Likes

You are more than welcome to make all the videos that you’d like to :+1::+1::+1:

Can’t wait to subscribe and watch :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, feel free to post on social media.

4 Likes

This game is going to take some getting used to I suppose, I haven’t seen one spicy bean

1 Like