Making a Boundless YouTube channel

All my friends here at college that play are always gone and don’t care to help me. So looks like I’ll be on here alot

2 Likes

I guarantee you would have walked past 100’s of the Desert Sword plants that drop them already. Also the Rosetta Nox plants that drop the inky leaves are abundant on lower level worlds. Just slap them with an axe whenever you see one while wandering about playing the game, no need at all to go out of your way to find them initially.

You’ll also get some resources that will be handy to you in the near future.

There is an awful lot to learn, but that’s the fun of the game, learning the ropes slowly and figuring things out. If you have any questions just ask them here on the forums and people will be happy to answer.

And if you ever find yourself at a point where you feel you’re beating yourself against a proverbial brick wall, again just ask for help, there is always an easier way to do things that might nit be immediately apparent to you.

3 Likes

Oh haha, no wonder I’ve been leaving the flowers alone, thank you.

2 Likes

Check EVERYTHING in this game :smiley:

And if you want to know what it is for then just search it in the Knowledge screen.

1 Like

Alright thank you so much for your help

2 Likes

Be sure to post when you do put up some vids!

1 Like

I haven’t seen very many people so I hope to make videos and get my subscribers to play with me

4 Likes

Did you buy in during EA?

1 Like

Buy during EA?

1 Like

You have an Oortian key?

1 Like

Oh, I’m not sure what that is, I had my college friends help me make my account, they have been playing this for a couple of years.

1 Like

Awesome :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As you can tell I am not the brightest crayon in the box

1 Like

If your interested you can always move in to Stars hollow on tana, we have 2 youtubers, PixelatedTwix and melaninsims2000. And a few non YouTuber people around

3 Likes

Don’t say that, you’re doing fine :sunglasses:

1 Like

Self awareness is a sign of great intelligence

This is coming from the self appointed “2020 Boundless Moron of the Year” so it should mean a lot :partying_face:

3 Likes

No really I’m not very smart, my roommates make fun of me and usually on games I usually don’t get treated well, I’m not so great at games but I try

2 Likes

This is the best community ever. You will be treat with kindness from everyone here. That’s the impression I’ve got for the 3 months I’ve been playing :blush:

Welcome btw :blush::blush:

10 Likes

Well thank you all, I hope to be a part of this community and hopefully at some point I can help others

6 Likes

If you ever see signs leading to Brown Town - that’s @Bethlehem and me :grin:

Seeing such signs is fate. It means you have to visit and say hi :grin:

2 Likes