Man... I just wish we could Forge meat

This is how my screen looks 99% of the time while I’m mining. I need to eat after every few bursts, so it’s easier to just hold the meat in my other hand. I wish I could to put Magnetic Collector Lv.3 on my many stacks of meat. Then I could die happily.

Unforged Meat :(

5 Likes

I would really enjoy a high level food that doesn’t give a buff (or take a buff away). If I could eat one “Golden Meat” to fill my energy back up that would be awesome!

nope… mine until I have to eat 15 cooked earthyams =P

Ooh! I like that!!! Compacted Yam Cube! Does the work of 10 at once! and sounds soooo tasty

4 Likes

Also have this issue, keep swapping between vaccum cleaner (magnet, boon fhwop) and prime steak in my right hand. With max energyband stuff+fast brew.

I need to eat 3-5 prime meat with each depletion og the stamina bar. 30 bursts without eating will kill me from hunger :rofl:
Thats some anime style metabolism.

1 Like

I believe it’s called a Sandwich.

6 Likes

Meat is so old school xD I forged myself some health/stamina copper bombs and i bomb myself while mining. 3-5 seconds and the hammer is banging again xD they didnt debuff my persisting pie or strength drink so yeah :smiley:

3 Likes

I do the same but it’s kinda silly we can’t have a food that doesn’t remove buffs except for cooked meat/yams…

1 Like

I guess it helps the economy. There’s one shop i’ve spent a small fortune in on buying stacks of cooked meat everytime I go out mining…
…Which makes no sense as I have a million stacks of uncooked meat at home :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This!! Me too :tipping_hand_man:t3::weary:

2 Likes

Buy or cook some filling food(well fed)?
Or is it about not overriding other buffs?

1 Like

Yup, thats the problem. The best food for mining right now is Cooked Prime meat. Lean is not really an option

1 Like

You can get around this by using healing bombs. A stack costs like 3k, and they last forever. Just throw 2 or 3 and you’ll be full!

But yea… I wish we could use food.

1 Like

Being a poor noob, using persisting pie and expensive gem hammers is not an issue that causes me not to be able to eat my (well fed) earth yam stew :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m really glad a good conversation came out of my stupid post. XD

what buffing food are u using?

Persisting Loaves. Didn’t feel like making Pies.

well fed buff shouldnt overwrite the others. this is the problem

1 Like

Serenity made a suggestion about this before. Adding in a cooking system for food and brews. I think it would be a great idea. Add saltpetre and sulphur to meat, maybe some waxy earthyam for the onion feel, some dough and such. And all these could be ingredients to forge a burger with specific stat boosts or effects like forging does now.

1 Like

Oooh I’m going to have to add that to my shop :smiley:

1 Like

Sadly Prime Meat is also used in Shielding foods…

So I won’t touch those either to merely cook them…

1 Like