Marble Supplier (Pricing)

I believe after the 40% extra, the ancient and fresh sell for 3.9 and ~3.4 respectively.

Fresh is 2.4 (3.36)
Ancient is 2.8 (3.92)

1 Like

How do you figure 3.92? It take 36 ancient to get to 100 so 140/36=3.88 and fresh would be 140/42=3.33

I didnt put them in to test them. I just hovered over them to see their original mint price then multiplied that by 1.4 :smiley:

2.8 +40% = 3.92

Fair enough. I’m probably not counting for the tiny . Of a percent over since that doesn’t pay out till you fill the bar up again.

It doesn’t work that way tho. You get an extra 40 coins once it hits 100 coins.

I understand that yes your getting 40% of 100 but no matter what the minter is only giving you the base amount of the item. The meter does not fill faster

I don’t even know if it uses that 2nd decimal place. Shrug, we’re both close enough.

If you buy them both at 4c even with coils your still paying more then the minter. People probably just haven’t done the math to realize that. Or they are being lazy and would rather stay in the comfort of their base of area of the coiled minter.

Mmmhmmmm

This caused me huge supply problems.

Well, I did just up the prices at Coin Converters Nova Golda Market…

To 3.6c and 4.1c, sell me your life essence! ehhhh, ancient and vital…

Lol.

Let’s just say I’ve loaded up 31 stacks of ancient vital, and I’m ready to go mint them at 3.92 c each.

How much hunting and traveling do you think is reasonable, looking for baskets paying 0.08c more per essence for some fraction of the amount I’m trying to sell?

Even if it’s a full basket buying 14400 essence we’re talking about an extra 1116c for the additional time and travel. Only someone who doesn’t know how to get to a set of coils is going to go out of their way for this. And that’s only if they’re taking time to be active in this area, tracking merchants, hunting shop stands, whatever.

Last time i looked @Greenheart 's shop stand is still loaded with smallish amounts of several colors at 55c/piece. After this conversation yesterday i went and looked because honestly I was thinking about buying it out. This is part of the same thing.

I think it’s fair for @FireAngelDth to call it laziness to some extent but in fact, there’s a value proposition and people in this game have shown a willingness to complain for months rather than get out there and hunt for shop stands OR request baskets.

Anyways I’m selling materials at an equivalent price to 65c and people tell me it’s too expensive. It’s like we’re dealing with two entirely different player bases here. Maybe i should color-lock that into black marble and see if it starts selling for 80?

:confused:

I pay 4.1c per ancient, just saying :wink:

Yeah I’ll keep it the same price. I have a few people selling it to me. And I know where to buy it. Pretty sure I have more than a stack of super enriched bonding agent now but it’ll go quick once I get going on my new area again.

It sure does just making the path around my new area took almost three stacks of marble/mosaic.

2 Likes

Puh, newbie! Try that market of mine and the portal area and the darn roads I’m making, I think I ran thru quite a lot more marble and deco gravel than three stacks! :smiley:

And got a building planned using it and, and, and, sigh. Just wish either seba didn’t need so much ancient or that it would craft quicker. Last night I turned on 30 mass crafts on 8 extractors and ran thru it in like 30 seconds!