Market Stall Ideas Please

I have a large area in my settlement that I wanted to make into a traditional market place - lots of colourful little stalls, crates and boxes lying around. It’s going to be more aesthetic than functional though as my main focus is on selling stone and wood.

I was looking for some design ideas because I have no idea where to start building. Ideas for individual stall design or overall market layout would be great. Please help! :smiley:

1 Like

Elop Portas has a nice open air market to use for inspiration

4 Likes

in elop all the build team members made example stalls with there own look and style then we all voted on which one we all liked best.
we went with @Pseudonym84 design with the canvis awnings.
you might do the same. have the members of your community build one plot examples and then put it to a vote.
just a thought :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

I would if I had a community :frowning: it’s just me at the moment…
I’ll see if I can find anyone nearby to give ideas!

2 Likes

i went looking threw our teams pm chats looking for screen shots of our exsamples but sadly none of us posted any. @Spoygg did you save any of those screenshots?

3 Likes

I think I have some on other PC. Will look over weekend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d be interested to see those as well. You’ve got some amazingly creative builders over in Elop Portas

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have only recorded my design, @Dzchan94 @Scratchnwiff do you have yours somewhere?

7 Likes