Mayflower Farm-Hub 10th July

The Regen-Farms standing open for everyone that is ready to have some FARMING ADVENTURE.

10th July: Rock colors, Gravel and Gleam colors got changed.

The planet is a Tier 3 lush.

Accesspoint to the Farm-Hub is TNT Mega Hub. Portal is in the North, Top level on the left side, next to Pharao’s Kingdom

or through Raxxian Sanctuary - THE FUTURE OF FARMS portal that leads to an in-between HUB where you can choose to go either to THE FUTURE or Mayflower Farm Hub. Take the Mayflower portal and you’re there. :slight_smile:

(This picture is a few months old, so portals in the surrounding might not be up-to-date anymore)

Raxxian Sanctuary and the portal THE FUTURE OF FARMS

MAYFLOWER FARM HUB portal

Current Regen-Farms available:
Metamorphic-, Sedimentary-, Igneous Rock, Gravel & Gleam.

Here are some pictures of the farms:

Two patches of Metamorphic Rock. [Picture I old and shows in the color Ashen Taupe]

One patch of Sedimentary Rock. [Picture is old and shows in the color Cold Tan]

Two small patches Igneous Rock. [Picture is old and shows in the color Cool Grey]

Two patches and a small patch of Gravel. [Picture is old and shows in the color Cool Grey]

One cut-off Gleam ball in the current color Night Orange.

8 Likes

Update 19th February:

I changed the rock colors and the gleam. Forgot to change the gravel color :sweat_smile:
Gleam Farm got added a while ago already. I wanted to state here that it is active and ready to be used.

The colors are as followed:

Metamorphic Rock: Night Fuchsia
Sedimentary Rock: Shadow Fuchsia
Igneous Rock: Weary Mustard

Gleam: Strong Lavender

Colors are available for one and a half weeks, then I will set new colors.

2 Likes

I checked out your farms. Very cool. I especially love the gravel farm.

1 Like

Update 10th July:
After a long time I changed the colors on my sovereign again. I will try to change them more often from now on. Current colors are shown on the picture. Happy farming everyone!

So far are following farms available: gleam, meta-, sedi-, igneous rock and gravel.

[Edited the main post to shorten it and add new information]

3 Likes