Menu Navigation suggestions

Lists of crafting recipes and locations quickly get out of hand, IMO.

I save a lot of locations, and it would be great if I could sort them by planet or into folders I can create/manage. It would also be nice if the order was consistent when looking at them when activating a warp vs when looking through the list in the menu.

For crafting recipes (and locations too, probably) it would be amazing if we had a search box to filter out what we’re looking for. Especially on the knowledge list it would be SUPER helpful. Would also be useful if we could put the page up/down keys to good use in these menus. Currently they don’t seem to do anything.

7 Likes

As for crafting…
It is currently at a point where instead of using in game resource i’m actually defaulting to boundlesscrafting.com only because of search box.

1 Like

Filtering recipies, locations and friends would be great.

1 Like

Just a small field to enter words to filter for, japp. The sub tabs (tools/weapons/decorative blocks/…) are nice, but definitively NOT satisfying. It feels just clumsy, not only in the knowledge tab, but also each crafting menue if you have lots of crafting skills. Stop this madness! :grin:

1 Like