Merry Christmas Paka, I mean new Exo people! Umbris

Acess is from Shedu Tier

12 Likes

YAY

Filler

2 Likes

Gleam colour, anyone?

Whats a gleam?

I mean…nope, no idea. White hopefully, I mean maybe, i mean… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Look at those shroooms! Must be like bright orange or something. So nice

1 Like

Just straight orange. They do pop though huh… specially when you hit them with a hammer!!

3 Likes

No. You shovel them dumbo.
I order 100 pcs. Thank you

2 Likes

I tried shovel and they popped too??? wtf!!

Will you accept 100 blue glowy things that they blew up into?

Haha, figures a T7 would drop soon after I am gone… well, should be back in time for some last-minute raiding. :wink: So don’t breathe too easy yet, you lovely little glow caps… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

dark orange gleam

5 Likes

You know Santa is watching right?? You actually have a chance to redeem yourself in 2020… so 5 days left mushrooms

1 Like

Haha of course!! :wink:

I would NEVER kill those innocent mushrooms if I was there… and none of you should touch any of them either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(BTW, you need the collecting epic, forget the name, to collect rather than slaughter them)

Gleam is Dark Orange. Available on Gloviathosa.

2 Likes

Lol I just saw it myself as I was looking if one popped up!

1 Like

I was totalllyyyyy upsetting everyone :stuck_out_tongue: I have gathering :smiley:

3 Likes

Sometimes it is hard to hit them just right, especially if you’re using aoe. I’ve had plenty of unintended deaths… body parts sell well so I don’t mourn them too much… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Oh give a good “DIE MUSHROOMS DIE!!!” shout into the world chat for me there… I love doing that. :rofl:

2 Likes

bahahha

If i did that people would just think I’m mad.

If you did that, mushrooms would be gathering up all their little baby mushrooms and scattering!!!

2 Likes

LOL! :joy: Well, a proper Evil reputation takes time - and many naughty deeds - to grow. :smiling_imp::grin:

2 Likes

What’s the atmosphere?