Midgar for when 1.0 comes

I hope to get a group together to make a smaller version of this for a city. its only a block picture but itd be epic. @Pseudonym84, @Scratchnwiff.

9 Likes

Man, if we had exponentially more plots, this would be worth making on a 1:1 scale. o.o

1 Like

my goal is to make the inner circle. I’m sure that people would love to help build it and maybe we could split it 4 ways after leveling up.

2 Likes

we wouldn’t have to worry about the houses. just the roads and the center, and as well as the outer walls, which we could trim down. Everyone could make their own house.

2 Likes

this is my main 1.0 goal. if it cant be put together I have a couple other non-massive ideas.

2 Likes

Most of my time will no doubt be tied up with the Elop Portas build team, but I do have a lot of love for FFVII, and I know @Scratchnwiff does too.

I can’t speak for Scratch, but I’d love to lend a hand. Only if it meant building one or two structures :+1:

6 Likes

sounds good to me!

1 Like

In this scale, such project would take several months of building up to 1 year without any tools time WorldEdit in minecraft. Achievable only in private world, but i like it :wink:

3 Likes

id bring down the size lol

1 Like

Midgard in picture is about 1:5 scale, 1:1 scale would be too much XD

1 Like