Mining drops intented?

These future planets are for new resources. Gem tools are not the best in this game, will be better. We could see it in skills during beta.
Sure t7-8 planets are for something better.

1 Like

We had roughly 3300 coils sold (rounded expect within a 10% margin of error in this) from 3/27 onward.

1 Like

t5-t7 are gem planets, t8 is darkmatter, blink and rift.

I donā€™t know what is your current level, iā€™m lvl25 right know with a miner spec (no crafting, I have an alt for that) but just with the standard atmo protection at level 3 I be on Till a lot of time. I didnā€™t do all the maths you did, but I get 300+ iron in just one mining session.
I think when we get to level 50 things will be a lot easier, so give it some time until we get used to the new worlds and rules. It doesnā€™t seems bad for me.

One thing I forgot, everybody seems to be in a hurry to get everything. Remember, you can live without coils. Compressed peat is a good fuel for furnaces at this point, and you can get enough sparks from raw coal.
There is not need to have a full equipped basement. This universe is less than two weeks old, just relax and enjoy the ride :slight_smile: we have plenty of time ahead playing this amazing game

Nope. Canā€™t live without coils :stuck_out_tongue: