Mining networks

In preparation for offering some mining contracts, I would like to find out what mining networks are currently available and active, I have a couple I go to myself, but would like to be able to show the choices to anyone that wishes to take up my offer (details coming soon).

So please let me know who is out there, and if possible, the best way to access, what resource mines are there and what planets. (completely optional, I’ll likely go check them out myself anyway)

Thanks!

Shhhh they are secret

1 Like

Apparently so…

1 Like

If I told you which network I use, I would have problems finding ore next time I need to mine lol.

3 Likes

To be honest, I don’t think that’s gonna be an issue!

I’ll be handing 3/4 contracts, so I don’t think that will be bleeding the mines dry anytime soon :rofl:

1 Like

I am not convinced, good luck finding networks, they are everywhere no worries~

2 Likes

Cuttlepunks use Ultima as our t5++ hubs and we got portals to our mines at most t6 Ultima hubs.

1 Like

Iconic resource hub could use more mines. We mostly have farms atm.

The Hive. All T6 planets along with Besverona and serpen. Hubbit connection on Cardass for lower tier planets.

You are missing out!

Idk what Martok uses. I have a guess tho. Maaaybe?

1 Like

Nothing like supporting other players lol

TNT has some mining contracts. 50/50 split. behind the farm hub portal. open the doors and find the portals to their.contract place right there. i mine for fun and thats what i do

If they mine anything like I used to, there would be trouble. I wouldn’t stop till the hot spot was pretty much gone :sweat_smile:

Yes, but this thread is not about TNT, it’s about Fidach’s contracts, not sure why you are advertising a competing contract service?

I think resource mines have died down lately. A lot are still there but no longer being fueled but still beaconed. I’ve come across a few plotted but no portal going for gems. Like mkrib is very plotted for diamonds but barely portals to the hotspots like used to be in ultima ps pure hubs

Tell @Ratchel to put up a portal lol

1 Like

Ssshhh @FireAngelDth those ones are private lmao

That’s why I haven’t opened one to that spot :joy:

Well you could if behind a locked door. @Ratchel is a push over lmao

I used to have a portal behind the locked door in the building that’s there lol. And said building has a lock too lol. Tho I don’t think you have perms as I don’t think we are friends. But now we are going off topic and we need to find him a public mine to go to

1 Like

Oh I though you were talking about the topaz and sapphire mines bob made that we no longer kept open but he still has saved