Missing a snowball meteor

Where are the snowball meteors? I am waiting for some meteors falling down :smiley: what`s up there or are there any changes with spawning/triggering those? I didn’t play the last oortmas event so if i am wrong just let me know about it.

1 Like

The hat mobs are spawning, but yeah, haven’t been able to get a snowball meteor… those should fall on the T1 and T2s.

Might be one of the Oort Elves needs to flip a switch? :smiley:

4 Likes

yeah i found those mobs too but no meteors. i am building my xmas platforms on niia zed ka like 2 years before but i can’t trigger anything :frowning:

which date is the right beginning of the event? The News date is 17th dec but the ingame event is running so which one is right?

Sam F said “Boundless will be getting into the festive mood from the 17th December for two weeks, ending on the 31st December.”

There hasn’t been an official announcement for Oortmas this year - Sam’s post was for 2020. This will be the 1st year our events are automated. If meteors aren’t spawning, the devs might have to look into it.

4 Likes

ah yeah true xD just clicked the more information ingame button :smiley: thx

2 Likes

@james pls push the button and let it rain meteors!!!

3 Likes

@vdragon we need assitance on snow ball meteors spawning :heart:I think james-chan is busy boop

@SamF Did that fatty steal your :cookie: s so no red canes (Q.Q)

@Leahlemoncakes -chan go boop them

@blake is it a Blame Jeff? Thingy

Contact Us

In the event of a critical issue or urgent matter affecting this site, please contact us at boundless@turbulenz.com.

It’s Critical issue

11 Likes

Maybe we need to bribe the Devs with food? I’d be happy to send some vittles their way to get it started…

2 Likes

T1 and T2 Yes… Has anyone tested permanent planets?

Even tough last year they did spawn on sovereigns… This event is now automated… May not effect on sovereigns.

The animals with Santa hats definitely appear on sovereigns at the moment.

Yesh we tried permanent planets its Broken Grrrrrr

Since this thread might get the devs attention, something discussed in another thread -

Devs - Could you maybe add Red Canes as a drop chance equal to trophy % drop to hat mobs? That would give us more of a chance to get them, especially for those who want to do regular hunts on higher tier worlds rather than snowball hunts. By keeping it at that % it would still be pretty balanced I think, we wouldn’t get too many but at least could grind some out. Thanks!

7 Likes

Sorry everyone - there is a small mistake in the event setup. It’s now fixed.

It is currently building and will be redeployed shortly with a brief downtime.

31 Likes

thx for fixing shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!! :smiley:

Thank you for getting back to us. We suspect the team is busy with priorities this year hope to see work on boundless soon.

3 Likes

Nice, thank you very much :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t want to stop collecting candy canes so I let my microwave popcorn burn, but less than a minute later the servers stopped :smiley: FOR A GOOD CAUSE THOUGH (you can thank my popcorn for sacrificing its life for us all, HAVE A LIBACIOUS YULE!)

5 Likes

It is always interesting to see what else will broke when a fix is launched.