Missing a snowball meteor

Maybe we need to bribe the Devs with food? I’d be happy to send some vittles their way to get it started…

2 Likes

T1 and T2 Yes… Has anyone tested permanent planets?

Even tough last year they did spawn on sovereigns… This event is now automated… May not effect on sovereigns.

The animals with Santa hats definitely appear on sovereigns at the moment.

Yesh we tried permanent planets its Broken Grrrrrr

Since this thread might get the devs attention, something discussed in another thread -

Devs - Could you maybe add Red Canes as a drop chance equal to trophy % drop to hat mobs? That would give us more of a chance to get them, especially for those who want to do regular hunts on higher tier worlds rather than snowball hunts. By keeping it at that % it would still be pretty balanced I think, we wouldn’t get too many but at least could grind some out. Thanks!

7 Likes

Sorry everyone - there is a small mistake in the event setup. It’s now fixed.

It is currently building and will be redeployed shortly with a brief downtime.

31 Likes

thx for fixing shortly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!! :smiley:

Thank you for getting back to us. We suspect the team is busy with priorities this year hope to see work on boundless soon.

3 Likes

Nice, thank you very much :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

I didn’t want to stop collecting candy canes so I let my microwave popcorn burn, but less than a minute later the servers stopped :smiley: FOR A GOOD CAUSE THOUGH (you can thank my popcorn for sacrificing its life for us all, HAVE A LIBACIOUS YULE!)

5 Likes

It is always interesting to see what else will broke when a fix is launched.

The update has been deployed.

16 Likes

Thanks James!

3 Likes

next year: add that lakes and oceans (watrer areas) freeze up while event is active, like how its done with a gleampop…

2 Likes

I got my first red canes too… :grin: Thanks from me as well to all, have a great holiday!

4 Likes

Me Too!! although I died of embarrassment…

6 Likes

Build an Ice wall to dodge behind. :wink:

1 Like

My preferred method is to dig a hole under the portals so the spitters are contained. :slight_smile: I am much better these days than when I first started.

Platform hunt tonight 10p EST / 7p PST. Will try to host regularly with LaFam’s Niia Zed Ka platforms. :slight_smile: At least until the event is over. <3

5 Likes

Alright! I try to make some time then to participate :slightly_smiling_face: