Missing money

My Hard coal stand has sold out twice. When I got to check it, the items are gone but I have no funds to collect. The first time I thought I could have collected it. So I refilled it and let it go overnight. Well I get up this morning to check and its sold out again and yet no funds are there to collect. I dont have anyone allowed on my shop beacon except my main character and I made sure the price was set right. I did take down my shop stand and put it back up to see if it was a glitch or maybe it would give me my money but nothing happened. I also put a ticket in on game!

1 Like

oh no!

is your shop in a guild? and have the proceeds maybe gone there?

(i don’t know if that’s a thing that can happen)

1 Like

You rec’d a notice that the items sold or you noticed no items on your stands?

2 Likes

We’re exactly is your shopstand?
Do you have it Guild Aligned with the builders thingy set to on?

1 Like

@MADAMAWOL
you figure it out? I can log in and see if it’s free for me maybe you accidentally placed a setting so others from your Guild can grab from your shopstand

like for ULT I have all my hubs I own set to were any ULT member can break blocks or refill portals and shopstands

1 Like

My mate and I have lost items before by not adding a price to the stand, someone cleaned it out :disappointed:

2 Likes

If it helps, I purchased a lot of hard coal in this time frame if it was under 30c. I definitely paid for it

Sorry guys, I lost the thread. No my beacon isnt aligned with a guild and the price was indeed set. I put it in there and it sold. I refilled it and didnt collect the money because I was going to switch characters… well I got into building and forgot. So being in the same character (my shop person) went back later that night and the coal i put in was gone. Even the money I left in there was gone which was 18k and the coal I refilled it. Super weird.

My items sold!