Money "poll"

Just curious since I haven’t played the game in ages.. how much money current players have nowadays? That have been grinding still?

I’m Have about 4mil which it’s all going towards guild buffs so I’m broke :joy::joy::joy::joy: :cookie:

2 Likes

20 mil I think. Not currently playing :slight_smile:
There are some similar threads with polls as well.

ps. 20 mil is not a lot, not bragging. see the other threads, these are crumbs compared to that

Kind regards,

I’m still grinding to get stuff to sell so I can buy oortstones, so I never have much coin - but I never did, and am still enjoying the game.

so I just checked my characters, one with the highest currently has about 30K on them lol

A few millions between 6 characters. Might be closer to 10 than I remember.

About 500k I think, but I’m not really active enough to partake in the economy right now.

I live oort cheque to oort cheque (paycheque to paycheque).. :rofl:

4 Likes

Under a million across all 10 characters, but I just went shopping…

1 Like

About 40k, because I’ve not been playing as much and spent about 2 million on oort over the past couple of months.

2 Likes

I was in the middle of 100mil coin challenge the last time i played, my beacon died, I really need to check! but also to painstakingly rebuild again :frowning:

1 Like

While rebuilding hurts, it does also give way to new inspirations obtained with the passage of time, without being constrained by your previous constructions.

If you start rebuilding somewhere, I look forward to seeing what you create. øwø

About $80 million or so, not sure how much i have across all my alt accounts but my main account has $80mil. I wanna be like the one we don’t speak of and have a BILLION but it’s so hard solo. I really need to get back to hunting again so I can sell my Oort.

A year ago, I had about 4 million. Gave 1 mil to Eneitgranny and 1 mil to DocHoliday1993. Since then I’ve spent down to about 800k.

2 Likes

I remain so grateful for that, too. It might surprise you to know it was spent on oortstones.

Well, mostly. I might have also bought some pretty flowers only found on scary worlds. Some of whom are going in current garden being built … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a mill saved up, and hi, Cookie! Missed seeing you! Your guild is my active guild!
:squinting_face_with_tongue: :squinting_face_with_tongue: :squinting_face_with_tongue:
:cookie::cookie::cookie:

5 Likes

I have about 50k on hand.

I’m BROKE
I just go around buying stuff I don’t need..

“STAY BOUNDLESS”

1 Like

My boyfriend and I play, and we were literally trying to think of ways to generate more coin because we are both running dry and at the same time don’t have a ton of time to sync into the game aside from managing our portals.

Well the old school method was to mine rock, turn rock into stones, turn stones into doors and chrysomint the doors. It’s a slow process unless you got a lot of people doing it.

Though with the rise of gleamballs, mining gleam and turning it into gleam doors will net more coin with less effort.

1 Like

On the Caarab EXO, there is farmable gleam lanterns. 1 ornate chest of this mints for roughly 400k. You can get this in maybe 30-45 minutes. So, anyone who wants easy money, now’s your chance!

2 Likes