Monumental Boundless news!

Try not to look up too many online tips; I was clueless about that whole side of gaming and I love the intense sense of wonder I had when I was completely new. I still have it and I believe it’s still with me because I did have such a long time of discovering new things.

2 Likes

I wish I could sixheart this :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You talked to James about his vision for this game but what is your vision for this game. If you had to pick a game that’s already out there to be more or less like what direction will you take it or multiple directions. Make it feel like a planet zoo game or Minecraft or no man sky or all of the above or something else what direction do you want to take it.

4 Likes

Get out your checkbook :slight_smile: Seriously though you saved a really great community of friends.

6 Likes

I can look into this. It shouldn’t be a problem. Is there a thread on this already with anyone that’s received a warning?

4 Likes
6 Likes

thread is old but may still be relevant

6 Likes

It should be a fairly easy fix, I’ll look into it this week and make sure there isn’t something else going on.

15 Likes

Thank you for looking into this :+1:

3 Likes

We’re glad to have you here. The more the merrier. Hope to see you in game and get the full Boundless experience. And if you need help or have questions, we’re glad to help. We’re a pretty helpful community.

1 Like

Not sure if this has been mentioned so apologies if it has but would love if the trophies/achievements were fixed as the platinum is currently unobtainable. Would love to have this on my trophy list. I know a lot of people have put 1000s of hour’s into it too and not got it. Is that a possibility?

1 Like

Thank you to all the Early Backers for your support as well, the team couldn’t have produced the game without their help! - Guess we backers didn’t mean much :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe the early backers will be gold armour upgrade that generates a shield :shield:

3 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

I look forward to seeing what happens!

4 Likes

As someone who’s been deeply pessimistic about the future of this game for… what feels like ages now…

This is probably the best news I’ve seen on here since I-Don’t-Know-When. The game’s future is more uncertain than ever before, but back when it WAS more certain all signs pointed toward Certain Doom. At least this opens up some possibilities other than an Oort Apocalypse.

5 Likes

Just got home from work and wow, there’s some interesting posts over here. Quite a few welcome back banners here, as well. Nice.

Congrats to those who need it. Welcome to the new guys.

Drive it like ya stole it let’s GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crazy_face:

8 Likes

This is the group I feel bad for the most. They were sold this epic MMOish world vision and gladly paid for it and backed the game.

But all they got was cosmetic releases and Oortmas content :grimacing:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Youtube are very strict when streaming game videos especially boundless.If you are streaming or uploading your boundless video and theres boundless music in the video then you can get a copy right claim cause the music isnt mine.It happens alot its there rules.Bit annoying so i now live stream boundless sometimes with twitch but not had amy claims there probably cause i turn the music volume right to zero just incase.Ive had copy right claims before streaming my game videis and i got few strikes so quickly moved to twitch to stream.

Welcome back

1 Like