Monumental suggestions

we need simple things like adding the mailbox to your house at the start tutorial our make it obligated to have a mailbox to have a valid beacon that solves allready a bunch of i cant contact the owner problems with very little effort from dev’s

It’s supposed to be a simple game but they made so many parts of it over complicated I would suggest just get rid of the road, compactness and buffer area around claimed land it’s not necessary. Just simple claim land and have toggle for others to claim above and below you.

I would really like the option to have an altitude indicator in the hud.

It’s a little thing but would save having to open the places tab in the menu to check when mining.

10 Likes

Photo mode, i dont know if this is possible on pc but i would love to have it on ps5. Like they have on No Man Sky, where u can float where er and take photos with youre character in any direction without The UI in The way.

1 Like

Make merch for us! I have a Oortbuster’s Tshirt, which I cherish.

I really want plushies! lol

Merch would be fun and would be advertising too!

@monty1 and @Tiggs :heartpulse: Please?

5 Likes

From my understanding when they added the Sentinel’s crest shards to T5-T6 planets it affected the Oort rewards on them as well. So if that is true making the Sentinels crest derive from something other the meteorites could help correct this.

Was searching for this suggestion today. I don’t know if it would be cost effective,

but what if discord became integrated into boundless and replaced our current chat system (aside from maybe “say” and “shout”)?

It would bring communication into a more centralized place, have much less lag, still could be you joining and leaving watching channels you care about, makes it easier to monitor for admins, also gives players not currently in game a way to talk to players in game, gives a more expandable chat platform (want planet specific chat, done, want temporary “party chats for group activities” easy), plus it would make you not have to “reinvent the wheel” since we all seem to agree the current chat system needs work to be serviceable.

Make account bound discord profile by default, but the option of using one you already have instead be the one that is bound, to get around the “not everyone uses discord” thing.

1 Like

never seen this trailer before…

1 Like

I have seen that one, it’s the main reason i have been hype for titians… If we had any!

1 Like

The ability to make our own Objectives… no rewards needed, just the ability to set a objective that we want to do… imagine a personal checklist of to do’s in our HUD. That would be great for those of us with shiney-object-itis

^c^

8 Likes

I like the personal check list or to do list idea. I’m forever loosing my notes because I scribble too much other nonsense on them :joy:

3 Likes

I really like that idea.

Could even be like a notebook item we could decorate with, but when we used it while equipped it would let us write to it and pin to objectives.

2 Likes

I have spreadsheets upon spreadsheets of blocks I need, colors I need, things I need to make etc.

A little notebook would be cool … let me rip out pages and give them to others so they can do my chores!!! muhahah

3 Likes

I love the prestige plants look, but I do not care about prestige and the maintenance they require doesn’t appeal to me at all. If I grow my rarer exo-colored seeds they will wither and die and many can’t be replaced readily.

As an option for those who aren’t caring about the prestige boost, maybe there could be a Preservation Fertilizer? Made in the mixer with semi expensive materials. When sprayed on the flower it converts the plant from prestige with a timer to 0 prestige and turns it into a static object with the same appearance so it will remain until broken?

4 Likes

I would love something like this! I don’t plant prestige pants in rare colours because they die

1 Like

I’d like an option that would allow us to suppress a sovereign world. The system would be like the beacon:
Name of the world:
Days Remaining ( Doesn’t matter how many days left ):
This would allow us to delete worlds we don’t want to keep, and save Dev the work of doing it.

3 Likes

Me again and my crazy suggestions :grin:

Halloween Event " Trick or treat"
I would like to do the same as the Valentine Event.
The idea will be share one Spooky Orb to receive a candy seed or Sugar canes (green or red) or anything else if someone have better, it also prepares us for Noortel event :hugs:

2 Likes