Character
Skins
Powers
Races -water breather ect
Body shaping
Special abilities
Flight mode

3 Likes

Taking Spark to a new level by allowing it to work similarly to Redstone to power things. I want some form of Redstone in this game so badly and I think Spark could be how it works. So we can automate some stuff, like a few new blocks similar to pistons and such so we can make automatic doors, things like that.

4 Likes

Improved A.I.
Random events where mobs can attack bases on hostile higher level planets.
User generated dungeons!
Sticky Bombs
Melee, ranged, healing roles re-refined.
More combat options
More mob variety, biome specific?
Rare mob spawns aka golden keepa from creativerse for example.

User created game areas for fun!

Reduced crafting materials, reduce crafting times, reduced grind! More fun!

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be ripe to abuse though? I mean, you can easily make lag machine in Redstone, in fact that’s why several servers I frequent ban RS altogether. And Boundless being a MMO, I can see it being a huge problem and used by griefers.

Chat revamp - I was OK with the chat, except the delays in DMs, until today while playing it on Steam Deck. Yeah, it needs an upgrade :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not saying it won’t take some real thought and effort, but I’m not advocating for a 1:1 to Redstone. One, perhaps powering the machines and whatnot would use up actual Spark (as Redstone is an infinite power source).

Regardless, I think a version of it could absolutely be made for Boundless that doesn’t cause too many issues.

Wonder if discord can be integrated into games? I know discord is coming to PlayStation and Xbox

Adding spark to a hammer like Thor I would be down for that. Imagine triple jump into area - slamming into the ground creating a impact that knocks back creatures and stuns them.

3 Likes

Fix this so videos don’t get claimed anymore: UMG claiming soundtracks on Youtube videos

Buy Worlds Adrift from Bossa and relaunch that one

Add a way to customize character’s shape, the character creator is very basic at this point and aside of different horns and colors, everyone looks basically the same.
Better permission system, so I can e.g. allow people to build warps on my plot (to e.g. get back home), but not anything else.
Smoother tool that would remove “wobblyness” from blocks it was used on.
Ability to earn cubits in game in a different way than from just leveling up, e.g. by being able to exchange cubits for coins and vice versa.

Just look at the suggestions category there is more than enough information in there … for another 5 or 6 games.

5 Likes

Bomb improvements in general! I’ve been waiting for the bomb quirk that doesn’t damage blocks but still damages mobs. Would love to have a bomb hunting skill page without hunt leaders getting mad at me!

Also im interested to see what changes they make to skill pages and bombs in general. Could allow for awesome dodge bomb improvements

What is Dodge Bombs? Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5zcv75WZ7I

3 Likes

Who wants to read through old posts haha

2 Likes

I want a block for building, that disappears on its own after 2 hours. And the long-awaited Spaceship Update - to replace portals :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Would you prefer that or something like the Minecraft scaffolding where you just break the bottom block to take them all down?

1 Like

Nah, I’d just like to log off, and the next day it’s all gone :smiley:

2 Likes

Gokarts are a must

1 Like

I’d call them GoKarls

1 Like

Should be a done deal then right ?

1 Like

Dust blocks, 1 dirt -> 5 dust. Semi transparent and colored, disappear after 24 hours.

5 dust blocks & 1 glue -> 5 Stabilized Dust. Same idea, but doesn’t blow away.

3 Likes

As long as my Spoodships happen too though :stuck_out_tongue:

Update 252: GoKarls & Spoodships

2 Likes