Moonlight Canals Mall

so wright :joy: i just bought a gramophone hahaha
doesnt even use power
just a crank lool also the cd’s are very heavy

Boundless is Stand Alone no PS+ required (right) ?

On PlayStation, the PlayStation plus subscription is required to be able to play any multiplayer games online. The only games not required are the free to play games but if you buy the game you have to have the subscription to play. If I attempt to play without a subscription it will immediately suspend the application and take me to the PlayStation store and tell me to buy the subscription. The subscription costs about 10$ US dollar a month unless you buy the yearly plan which is 60$ but I don’t have the necessary budget to pay it off all at once so I go monthly even though it costs more. So yes I absolutely need to pay 10$ a month just to play boundless and it’s not Wonderstruck it’s Sony who is charging us :man_shrugging:

Just a tip as it stacks to. wait for one of the ps+ sales bought last sale 2 years for 90€ 30€ cheaper.

That said still paying xbox and don’t play on it😂

1 Like

To add for the “oldies” :wink: technically you get your money back out of it some cases even more. As every month a new game is free to “purchase”. And as long as you have ps+ you have those games (even with a break).

1 Like

gonna stick with my pc lol
it never told me hey pay me 10 dollar each month and i choose some games i think you want just keep paying 10 dollars monthly to play them hahahah :joy:

4 Likes

I love this place, vander around there from time to time.

3 Likes

if you could somehow scrounge up an additional $5 a month every month for 1 year while paying your subscription monthly, after a year, you would have enough to pay off the next year full, which will ease your burden greatly which in turn would then allow you to, provided you maintain the same rate of savings, accumulate enough to pay off the next 3 years of subscription within just that year alone. and it keeps growing.

2 Likes

I believe it’s currently on sale for $30/12mo

Don’t quote me

1 Like

I’ll def look into this

Hey everyone, yet another portal issue as I’m out of town due to a family emergency. I will return Monday

Hello to everyone who reads this, I may consider closing this mall down due to issues IRL and ingame as well. I don’t know if I will reopen but I’m having lots of issues with being able to make the time for the game. Ports will be shutting down in a few hours primarily because I can’t even log in because of unplayable conection issues constantly berating me when I do so. I hope you guys have a good day and stay boundless

1 Like

I feel your pain. I hope things get sorted out for you.

3 Likes

Wish the best to you bud. Life first always.

2 Likes