More inventory space for chrysominter

as title says maybe 4 slots orso

2 Likes

I think one of the main issues with it is not just inventory space but durability too. If you increase inventory space, then it will help with throwing in tons of really low value mint items. Like smart stacks of the stuff. But if you’re minting things like essence, then it burns away rather quickly and a lot of the time you won’t even be able to mint all of the items at once.

I kind of would like to see the functionality of the Chrysominter expanded. Basically, if you place 8 of them (4 on top and bottom) in a square setup it would transform them into a larger Chrysominter with a different model and texture. One that maybe makes it look like it’s a stronger machine. The Power coils would still max out at 8 for +40% and the Advanced Chrysominter wouldn’t give more coin per item but instead have something like 40,000 durability and 8 inventory slots.

How you like that idea Moebius? @james can we please have this. lol

sounds very good i just wanna mint faster lol

So do I.

I haven’t been in the game in a couple weeks cause of work and this new entrepreneurial project I am starting. So haven’t had time to catch up on my minting. lol

I had once a whole inventory on me to mint and it was quite the task. I wholeheartedly support this. Something like 10 slots would be sweet… Maybe a slot gets added with every coil you add? So if someone doesnt care a whole lot about minting they get 2 slots… If they do use it a lot and they get all the coils (logically they should), they get 1 slot with each coil. It will also feel like an upgrade.

1 Like