Mos Gala of Galan

Hey Everyone!

I’d like to show off my latest project Mos Gala!

This is intended to be a project that anyone can join, We have a shopping district for those of you who wish to attempt to sell on a more hostile world. We also have a creative district for free building of whatever your heart desires. A convenient bridge across the Gala River connecting the aforementioned districts, as well as a Portal District with connections to both TNT and Dragon’s lair hubs on Galan.

We are also located near a hot spot for Topaz, and there are easy to access holes to the depths if you are in need of coal, combustion particle, or other deep minerals.

Everyone is welcomed, my hope is to build the new capital of this remote world, and with some help it can be a wonderful town!

6 Likes

10 Likes

Gonna be building a “space port” to the south of the bridge next. Been wanting to make some different types of “ships” for awhile. I’ll leave some space to join onto that as well for others if the wish to “land their own ships” in the port.

Trying to think of some other ideas of things to build,

the dodge bombs always looked fun but i never had a chance to play, so i thought about building an arena for those here.

An obstacle course race arena (still workshopping a name) was one I’ve thought about for some time.

A slide is always fun, was thinking “Sarlac Slide” or something starwarsy for it.

Maybe a Ferris wheel, but obviously it wouldn’t move…

Thoughts? Ideas? Critiques?

3 Likes

I also thought of doing this on a T6 :joy:

2 Likes