Most active planet/guild/settlement

I’m getting back into the game and was wondering where I could find a community? That was one of the greatest things about this game so please! Point me in the right direction!

8 Likes

come and visit The Future :smiley:
we are frtiendly, mostly european players settled at our own sov planet :smiley:
want to know more?
sneak peak at our discord

5 Likes

welcome back :sunglasses:
have a blast and, of course, don’t be shy to reach out should you need any kind of help

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back in boundless! People arent so likely these days to advertise their guilds it seems. One active guild to name is of course BUILD THE FUTURE. We have a mall, a forge market (dont expect too much atm with the small community) we have many different farms and people that connected also their farms and networks. We have portals to the most known hubs and a region xp. Thats portals to each region that give you some xp by unlocking them. You can pick a region and make it your new home if you like. Our guild leader @HOST ain’t going anywhere so if you need an anchor in the game, its definitely him :slight_smile:
Edit: in case the build guild is full, let HOST know then he will let go of longer inactive members. Many people like to join the guild always :smile:

Edit: A very long existing guild is, i SHALL NOT FORGET!
River Towns Guild [RTG] that has their home on Arie but spreads across the universe. Also bit on Dzassak for example. I dont know about buffs but they sure have them! RTG can be your hunt buddies :slight_smile: @Damagekai

Edit2: Theres another Guild with regular hunts. WICKED with the Oortbuster Hunts @2FACEWICKED They have hunt based guild buffs.

There are also other great guilds out there. I’m not so outgoing so i can’t tell you which are the most active at the moment. PKN has guildbuffs running, just the same as THE FUTURE and owns also an own network. @Turrican2006

Theres Valhalla guild that has also a mall, region xp and does regular hunts. Buffs included. @ Izzabell @glr

Theres Loot guild that does Loot-hunts. Buffs included. @SWProzee1

Also a few smaller guilds that would appreciate some love just like the one from @MrsStar. She also offers xp services!

Kakarot guild, has farms and region xp! @Coltonaltman52266

Ah yeah not to forget Reapers guild with many crazy but talented people in there :grin: right @georgegroeg ?

Theres glitch that lives also on a sovereign. @noniethepup

Cant say who else :thinking: many people come and go repeatedly.

Edit3: i cant tag people anymore, its nore than 10…
But of course also Dragon guild, Dragonslair on Maryx @ Dwarftree. Also has the Dragon World Hub on Circapous. They have guild buffs :slight_smile:

Or on Storis semi active the GELF guild @ Eneitgranny

10 Likes

Welcome back :heart: me and my friend are very active and I love to help people out if you need a hand let me know :star: and it’s funny @May-L04 nailed it on the head on the good names of active people :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah i dont know why i forgot RTG. RTG is just inventory of boundless haha. Its so naturally that they exist that they dont even pop in my head anymore haha :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks you all! I’ll be scouting the universe for fellow oortians. Traveling to the region farms currently to get some extra levels

Edit: searching for the region farms lol

2 Likes

We are active most days on Gloviatnosa too… not sure your timeframe… I’m PST and, when I am not on a mining sov, I live and play on Gloviathosa…

There are a few region farms… I’d run over to the future to get through theirs… but there are more out there. I don’t recall offhand where.

Welcome back. Love the name … I used to be a BloodAxe Clan member back in NWN days

^c^

2 Likes

As mentioned THE FUTURE - TNT hub behind the big high tier network portal

Valhalla at the TNT sovereign world wall

Kakarot on TNT right next to THE FUTURE and also connected to THE FUTURE (Region xp area and above at the farm portals)

And keep an eye on Bean Town, they had a region xp are closed at the moment but might re-open again.

Also another friend of us might open in the future a region xp. No date yet planned.

3 Likes

And if you want more XP my XP farm is a bit different but if you want to see how it works stop by and leave a message and I will message you in game. Have lots of errands to run today. So I don’t know when I’ll be home. Second floor of TNT. Portal name Phantom of the opera :rose:in red

3 Likes

Added to my initial post Wicked Guild - Officer Hatchet /2FACEWICKED , he does regular hunts!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be checking that out!

Saw some Ovis videos about quick xp by chiseling and placing machines titanium.

2 Likes

Anybody do morning hunts EST?

1 Like

Oh my, theres also Dragons with Dragonslair @Dwarftree
And Gelf Guild on Storis, semi active guild @Eneitgranny

4 Likes

I would say @2FACEWICKED, thats 4 pm UTC+2 so for EST it should be around 10 am

2 Likes

Reapers are still very active. But I’m not accepting new members at the moment. And even if I was you’d be required to complete the Reapers Trials to prove your worthy of such an elite group. :eyes::crazy_face:

That said. There’s also Death Guild. They’re an awesome bunch of people too. @Vanqu1sher & @EmBee might be willing to accept you.

7 Likes

Speaking of that ovis chisel video lol

3 Likes

Yeah Ovis’s videos are awesome. And he’s a long time Reaper.

And welcome back BTW. I do remember your name from awhile back, you’re still on my friends list. Lol :beers::v:

2 Likes

I’d invite you to my guild, but it’s kinda just me and my wife atm, i have been active but I’m planning on restructuring things before starting up guild recruitments again, we don’t have the crazy reaper trials, but there is a bit of a explore the tardis challenge to find the hidden guild book to join. I’m planning on rebuilding the tardis as it was made before a lot of cool things were added (like lattice chiseling), not sure if I’ll just move it on its current planet, move it to a sov, or find a new permanent planet for it.

2 Likes

There are definitely plenty of guilds. Id suggest looking at buffs as guilds run different buffs. If you have a preference for certain buffs that can always be helpful. As far as active members most guilds have been listed. And I’m sure just cause your wear one guilds buffs doesn’t mean other people wont be friendly. Also most guilds have a discord to communicate easier as we all know in game chats can be delayed, excluding local world chat when your right next to someone. Either way Welcome back to the game always great to see returning players.

This is the discord for Dragon’s Lair Guild your welcome to join even if not joining the guild.

4 Likes