Mother Ship build on Andooweem

Hello everybody!

With the news of 1.0 on the horizon, I decided to focus in and finish the my long term project. I’ll be posting updates but feel free to come visit. I don’t think the pictures really do the location justice. Its located in Ineffable Isles behind the vulpto portal on the PS Andoweem hub. I feel posting progression pictures will help push me to finish. My imagination always bites off a little more than I can chew. Now lets see if I can even get these pictures to load…

-Zcyra

25 Likes

Wow yeah that does look like a pretty sweet mothership. I’ll have to come by and check it out! :laughing:

yes @Peyago !

you absolutely need to finish it! :smiley: it’s one of the buildings i love the most and someway a landmarks on the planet!

omg that is a very nice built! Good job!

This looks incredible! I was wondering who built it. Good job!

looks ballin’

1 Like

A quick update! I am currently working on how to build up the platforms and I think I have finally figured out how I am going to do it. Also finished the prototype for the walkway that will go around the ship. Chiseling is taking just as long as I remember it taking :smiley: So it should all be finished sometime in 2035! It looks a bit crazy right now, but I should have it looking much better in about a week.

-Zcyra

5 Likes

Looks like a giant drone when you looks at it below :smiley:

This is awesome! I know where I’m visiting next!

2 Likes