Mouse wheel rotates both hands?

So I wanted to fool around in the game today but I noticed that the mouse is rotating both hands at the same time and that FEELS AWKWARD.

Tbh I don’t remember if I played like that before or if I’m missing something, so is there a way to make it scroll just one hand?

If not I guess I’ll have to get used to it lol

2 Likes

Yeah, there is an option for it if you poke around the settings.

4 Likes

CTRL + Middle mouse is Left hand, Alt + Middle mouse is right hand.

3 Likes

Yes I know but I want to make the wheel to only affect one hand by default without using other buttons

1 Like

Yeah its a setting.

1 Like

It’s in the in game settings.

2 Likes

Still not on my pc but i recall clicking ctrl and alt (ctrl for left and alt for right hand i think or vice versa) while rotating wheel will cause it to rotate 1 hand only.

1 Like

I came back to follow up on this and was scratching my head for a moment. The setting is called “Item Selection Radial Switching” and it’s on the “Game” tab not the “Controls” tab.

It has settings of “Both Hands” and “Primary Hand”.

This, together with the Control settings, implies that if you select “Primary Hand” you’ll be always needing whatever you map a key to, or directly manually changing whatever tool is in your offhand.

I just got used to using the left ctrl/alt (default mapping) myself. It’s fairly intuitive but you do sometimes accidentally change both.

3 Likes

im just using at wheel left hand only, on right i got only perma lootglow stick, if i need anything else in right i pick it from inv window and its perma at right hand unles i change my mind and pick anything else as perma tool

8 slots at 1 hand is enough for my exploring/farming sessions

Omg that’s why I couldn’t find it yesterday I was looking at the control settings thank you!

It’s probably not hard to get used to one or the other but I felt like my muscle memory was playing me tricks and when I didn’t found anything in the control settings I thought I was crazy :rofl:

3 Likes