Music with Boundless

Ooooh greeeat!!! :heart:

1 Like

Ha ha! :man_dancing: 20191102_173800

First, I love this thread! Very inspirational, keep it coming!

I love listening to Above & Beyond during gaming. A recent absolute favorite of mine is their latest big show in Prague:

visuals and sound are insane

1 Like

I have to say a bit of weird al yancovic or some Richard Cheese covers get me through the monotonous parts, else its hurdy gurdy tunes and some good old radiohead for chilled vibes

3 Likes

Sunday music :headphones::notes::musical_note:

20191103_142840

Older thread from way back…

3 Likes

Nice, thanks! :heart_eyes:

I should probably update that

1 Like

I don’t usually listen to music when I play boundless, but I hear this song in my head when I’m on a new exo sprinting endlessly looking for cacti and glow caps:

3 Likes

Nice, I see you there… :+1::grinning:

Old 70:s swede vinyl… Mushie picking music…

1 Like

I like to put on a good book. Just finished the foundation series while playing boundless. Most library’s do audable books online with your library card. Our library app is called Libby.
I can really find my zone while listening to a good book.

3 Likes

I just sort of enjoy either the ambience of the game or the music when it comes on of the game

Like all of us … but this discussion aims to share our alternatives to the few themes broadcast in loop that the game offers. Knowing the sensitivity and musical culture of other players can be very rewarding. It’s the magic of being different with a universe of each.

1 Like

Yes it can be an interesting experience except that for me a written work of devour by reading on the good old paper in the bottom of my bed ^^ Even if the theme of this discussion is musical I can add me too the fact that I listen to news on the radio or political or social debates …

Thank you, for me the music of 70’s is a greed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly in my theme, my universe …

20191104_200241

When I’m playing BL I listen to:

1. Boundless sounds/music
  2. lofi
  3. nothing
  4. one of my playlists (majorvex on Spotify)

Other than that, I love classical music & lofi (instrumental with no vocals)
songs0

Some of my all-time fav artists/bands: Shinedown, Staind, NF, 5FDP, 21P, FiR, Disturbed, 3 Days Grace, Santana, Jimmie/Stevie Ray Vaughan, & Los Lonely Boys

3 Likes