My blinksec distance is wrong on my new sovereign

I just recieved new 6km sovereign.(Fierce burn) L vl 5 why cant i warp from kol hooroo with 1 blinksec? its 1 blink from my other fierce burn sovereign.Its saying i can warp from cardass which says 1 blink away.Hows that possible and why is my new fierce burn sov not 1 blink from kol hooroo same as my other fierce burn sovereign? To warp to my other fierce burn sov it says its 52 blinksecs away to warp to my other fierce burn sovereign yet there both fierce burn sovereigns shareing the same lv5 atmosphere.? Can someone explain why the warp distance is not 1 blink from kolhooroo (same )as my other same sovereign?And how come i can warp 1 blink from cardass but not kol hooroo like my other fierce burn sovereign? I thought getting same fierce burn sovereign will be the same warp distance to my other sov and also kol hooroo.Im confused.I need to know its not a bug and im very baffled?!Below is new fierce burn sov its a long way from my other fierce burn sovereign it should be 1 blink from kol horoo and 1 blink from my other fierce burn sovereign.

Sovereigns can orbit different homeworlds depending on the zone you picked (EU, USE, USW, etc.). It does get frustrating when you want them to all be near each other. I have made several T3s on USE, and sometimes they orbit Ceph, sometimes Gyosha, and sometimes the other planet I’m forgetting the name of at the moment. I’m assuming they do this to spread out the server load, so there aren’t like 250 planets orbiting Ceph or something.

1 Like

My sovereign is always (eu ) im UK )and whats confusing to me is if my other sovereign is exactly the same which is fierce burn lvl 5 same atmosphere then hiw come its so far from my other same sovereign.The only difference between them both is one is a smaller sov and this new one is 6km.Im very confused.Plus as there both the same atmosphere etc then why is my new sovereign not 1 blink from kol horoo? I dont get it lol.But thanks for your reply.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EU has 2 T6 home worlds so EU T6 sovs will orbit 1 of the 2 of them

3 Likes

I have 4 planets off Cardass and 3 off Kol Huroo. If you select EU as the region then your planet randomly spawns off either of those planets, because those planets are the only tier 6 EU planets.

2 Likes

Ok well thankyou for letting me know it just confused me .I understand now so thankyou fot explaining everyone :heart:

2 Likes

Ok thankyou for the pictures showing that its right.I always assumed if i had the same burn type sovereign it would be near my other one.Well at least i know its not a bug now and i can go look round my sovereign.Thankyou for your help and glad i have my sovereign today.! Well i looked at the resources and think im gonna need to ditch this sov for a better one.I must of picked two wrong biommes.lol Well thankyou anyway.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thankyou for your help appreciate your relpy❣️

1 Like

Yeah, unfortunately it’s random and I think it’s a load balance thing that they try to distribute them so that there are not a ton around 1 EU T6 and none around the other. The original release notes only specified this.

“By default, worlds will be attached to a world of the same level in the same geographical region.”

2 Likes

Thankyou Soju-VB :heavy_heart_exclamation:well i understand now everyones explained clearly for me.I do love the burn planets with the pink red skies.Have a happy cosmic day & thankyou for your reply.

2 Likes