My Boundless Journey

I don’t know why we all don’t come together on a planet and just build something. It baffles me that all these people on the forums are active, but none play. It would be awesome if some of the players on here came back and we did some form of group effort on some builds. I’d be glad to help!

What do we have to do to bribe this family of yours to come back? Pizza? Alcohol? Money? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh! I hope one day maybe they can come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those castles are so pretty :sob: I wish I can build like you
Repeat: SO PRETTY!!!

1 Like

Such a beautiful buildings!!! You are pure inspiration!

1 Like

That really is an issue in that game. First time I got unfriended etc I was pretty surprised that the person was still shown in my friendlist. In other games its normal that it would be removed as well. So people can easily use that to Your disadvantage… but another problem is also the limited amount of friends possible

1 Like

But if You think about that deeper - on PS4 You can change the name yeah, but does it not cost extra? PC players in boundless are all time incognito with every new char they create, while PS4 players can see other PS4 players by their gamertag. So if You want to flee from bullying, stalking etc. you are forced to do extra work or even putting money into it so You cant be recognized anymore. Or getting a whole new account and game or whatever. That is kinda a shame

1 Like

Trior is such a pretty planet, I wish I had settled there like I had planed to a few years ago now. It was home to a few players I didn’t like at the time and that ran me off, i don’t think they play anymore now though and I always thought trior was one of the best low level planets in the game.

My journey is long, so I’ll give the short version,

I started 3 days after the game’s official launch. I landed on Beckon, wondered around, built some bridges since the planet is covered in canals. Eventually after stumbling onto some players portals, I found my way to aquatopia embassy, and I loved how crazy and diverse the place was. I built a little house just outside of town and used their connections to Ultima’s portal network to explore. At some point I unlocked the ability to make shop stands and put up 10 on a platform outside my house and a few days later someone had bought some glass and I was hooked on the shop keeping thing.

So around the end of October, or beginning of November that year I built the first Fif Land where my house and platform had been, a multi story build with a little bit of everything to buy. I soon expanded into some malls, and built a small portal network to travel between stores. At some point I moved my house to storis II to live in a former streamer of boundless’s town, the drama that generated drove me from storis and my wife from the game (for a little while). I moved my main store to my new home with the Chisel knights, but they kinda went silent since blueprints hadn’t been added into the game yet, so that community died, I then moved my main store again, to the new sunken mall that had been built by the aquatopia people who I still enjoyed building around but due to timezone differences rarely got to play with. At this time I had something like 2 mall locations, and 5 stores, with a fully functioning portal network connected them all.

This was the height of my playtime, and when I had finally earned my first million coins (held at once of course). My wife and I founded a guild called The Timelords of Boundless, and built a city on Delta Concret called Midguard, and it was supposed to be a floating city with the underbelly being 2D art murals. We built in it for many months but she had started taking more of a break from the game with her struggling more with her mental illness and she had been keeping on top of her own Gleam Club. They ended up lapsing and we lost half our city in two days since I didn’t play the day they ran out, and she lost everything (this was about 5weeks before the reclaim system was added to the live game). I moved into our guild’s base while I looked for a place to build a new home. meanwhile I found with the new things being added, and my server stability had gotten poor on EU servers, so I closed my network, moved my main store back to beckon in a new spot just outside of the Aqua Emb, and kept my two mall locations for a bit, closed one, the only one left is the one in the sunken mall now.

I took some time off last year, but kept everything fueled and kept GC running at least half the year. My wife came back briefly and built her upside down house behind one of my builds on beckon. and I slowly tried to build up my really last store on beckon it was the one I had wanted to build in the beginning of the game, I got it made although never fully stocked.

I have recently allowed all but my “guild” base to go to reclaim (although that might be this week or next I’m not sure), and I am taking a break from the game until melee weapons are released. A part of me was looking forward to the new skill system too.

Anyway, I love this game and I wish it all the success in the world. I’m gone more for a break then permanently, I hope many more people discover the gem of a game this is, I have over 1200 hours in game and none of it is afk. No longer really being a shop keeper I’m not sure what my next chapter will be when I come back, Maybe I’ll reopen, maybe not. Who knows haha.

3 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile: moving and restarting a bunch gave me a lot of practice lol

2 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you didn’t let the negative keep you from playing. Now, I was promised journey pictures!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your boundless journey :slight_smile: it’s really a shame that you missed out on beacon reclaim. If/when you and your wife decide to come back Make sure to come to trior there’s lots of beautiful unclaimed land to be had!

2 Likes